Backstory

The image I used is from Pinterest, it is not mine!
--------------------

NO ONE'S POV-
Y/n walked down the side of the road. That's all she's been doing these past few days. She ran away, not just for one day just to see if they'd look for her. She actually ran away, for good.

When she was younger she was hurt psychically, all because she wanted to be noticed by her parents. Whenever she tried to be nice no one would return. She had no way to let it out besides crying silently.

She'd hide in her bathroom and sit there for hours and cry silently so no one would hear and judge.

She tried impressing everyone until she reached the age of 17. That's when she gave up looking 'happy'. She still did what was told but never hid the fact she hated it.

The only different thing was that she wouldn't smile anymore, although she never really smiled before. A genuine smile was rare, unless she was high out of her mind.

She'd sometimes steal her parents alcohol and drugs then sat on the roof during midnight. Sure it was fun but it felt fake, she wanted something real for once. To be an actual little girl again, an actual teenager again, now what does her adulthood hold?

A/N I can't tell if this is good or not, sorry if it's too short, I'll probably write a lot of short ones but a thousand chapters.