Henry From The Diner

The image is not mine. It's from Pinterest. Fuck me, I feel high as hell right now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------AFTER A FEW DAYS YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO EXPLORE TOWN. (You finally see Euronymous! Yay! 😀😭)
------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONES POV-
Y/n was hungry but was too lazy to cook, so she decided to go out in the little city and find something to eat.

As she wandered the streets, there were a few people here and there. Most of them were hurrying to get somewhere, and others were taking their time just walking around.

Soon enough she stopped at a diner which seemed to be pretty nice and clean. No diseased rats running around either. That should be a good sign. Right? Yeah..

She walked into the diner and saw a few people here and there. They even had a bar which was quite empty. Oh yay, I can get drunk alone!

She sat at the counter bar and looked around. Out of nowhere a bartender pops up from under the counter. "Hello, my name's Henry! What can I get ya today?"

He spoke quickly but smoothly at the same time. He was a slim male and had blonde hair that was slid back.

"I don't really know what to get. I'm actually new around here. This is my first time being in this place too." Y/n said as she looked back at Henry. Her words were a bit cracked together but they were still understandable.

"Well would you like some food or a beer? A root beer float perhaps? You seem like a root beer float gal." Henry chuckled as he smiled widely. He seemed like he was so happy and excited for anything and everything.

"Do you have burgers or something?" Her voice was still cracked and jumbled together as she spoke.

Y/n never talked a lot, especially not to new people she just met. Henry seemed like a nice guy though. She felt a bit of confidence in talking, but still she was nervous.

"Of course darlin', would you like a burger with fries and that root beer float?" He asked nicely as he looked at her.

"Yes please."

He nodded as he started walking away. "Be back in a jiffy!" You watched him as he disappeared through some kitchen doors.

Man I'm starving. I really hope the food is actually good. She thought in her head as she waited for her food.

-----

Soon Henry returned with a plate of your food and a big cup that was mostly fulled of bubbles. "Here ya go darlin', if you need anything else then just call me over and I'll be there."

You nodded as you watched him walk away to some other customers. You looked back at your food and immediately started digging in.

Never had you felt so hungry in your life.

-----

"Sometimes I wish I could just go back and punch her right in her fucking nose! She was being such a little bitch!" Y/n slurred out her words as she slammed her cup back on the counter.

For the past 2 hours you were there at the diner talking with Henry. The first few minutes of talking to him was mostly just awkwardness. But after a few drinks, Y/n and Henry were talking about dumb shit that happened to them before. They got along really well and agreed on a bunch of things.

"She is a little bitch! I mean like why would she even say that you need a nose job? You're already super beautiful girl. And by the description you gave me of her, she needs that nose job."

Henry also sounded weird and different like you since he had a few drinks as well. You both were quite drunk at this point.

"Thanks Henry, you're beautiful too." Y/n said as she sipped from her cup again. "If only all the other guys thought that as well." Henry said as he frowned.

"It's okay buddy, you'll find someone eventually. The most hunkiest, gayest, prettiest man!" She said as she patted Henry's back.

"And what about you? You gonna stay single and lonely with all your pets, you animal lover." He joked as he took a sip from his cup.

"Psh, whatever man." She rolled her eyes as she also took a sip from her cup.

"What? I'm just being honest here! Anyways you HAVE to send me pictures of the baby raccoons. They sound so cute!" He said as he started fangirling over the raccoons again.

As the two joked around, a group of people came in. All of them wearing almost all black, they looked a bit scary and different from everyone else in the diner.

A/N
I think you guys know who it is in the group. ;)
Anyways I really apologize on the delay of the chapter and stuff. I'll try to add more things and shit. And if you guys don't like the stories or whatever, just dm me and I could make a oneshot for you. It can also be some other character out of Lords Of Chaos, as long as I know them and have details about them.