Oslo

Image is from Pinterest.
----------------------

NO ONE'S POV-
Y/n woke up from Max's talking. As she opened her eyes she looked around. "Good morning sleepyhead!" Max said as he looked at y/n."Are we at Oslo?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Yep, also me and Jamie were talking and we decided to give you our house here in Oslo. We come here a lot but it's just for pickup and drop off for our work so we don't even use the house. Besides our real house back at home." Max said as he looked at her.

"What? I can't take that! I'm just some random person remember?" She looked at them both. "It's fine, really. Like Max said we don't even use the house. We can always just use an apartment if we do stop by longer." Jamie spoke as he gave her a small assuring smile.

"But why do you guys even want me to have it?" Y/n said. "Well you said that you wanted to start somewhere new and a new life and stuff so we thought about it while you were asleep." Max said as he looked at her.

"Well thank you. I really appreciate it." Y/n said. "It's nothing, we just like helping people, especially a new friend." Max said as he looked back at the road.

"Anyways we're gonna drop you off there right now. We're just a few minutes away." Max said.
Y/n nodded as she sat back down.

They kept driving down the road until they got to the house. They all got out and went inside the house.

"So, basically all the furniture is here and there might be some food left in the fridge just in case you get hungry. But it doesn't matter to us cause it's your house now." Max smiled as he walked around the house.

"Anyways we should go now cause we have work and all, but we'll come back a few days later." Max walked to the front door. Jamie looked at y/n. "Could we uh- get your number? Just to contact you just in case you need something! Obviously!" Jamie blushed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, sure." Y/n said as they then exchanged numbers. After that Jamie and Max left, and Y/n was left in a big house by herself.