Chapter 9 - forgiveness

" So this is the famous Sara Evans " Mads' friend and colleague Andreas said as he walked over to us
" It definitely is Andreas " mads said
" Nice to meet you Sara "
" Like wise Andreas"
" We better go in ,the 4 fisser are here "
" When are they not here " mads and andreas laughed at mads' words . we walked into the screening room and sat near the back mads sat in the middle of me and Andreas , mads held my hand and the movie started after about 45 minutes i noticed that Andreas has his hand on Mads' groin touching him . I gasped and mads looked at me in absolute horror . i turned away and waited for the movie to be over after the movie both mads and andreas made a speech, during which mads' face was angry . We all left " I'm so sorry " mads whispered into my ear while we made our way back down the red carpet .
" Why " we got into the car
" Andreas and I had a one night stand 3 months ago and he wanted to do it again "
" You're -" I said trembling
" No min kærlighed I was drunk it was a mistake "
" Don't make excuses mads " I couldn't believe it the man that I love , the man that I made love to let a one night stand touch him right next to me . we sat in silence for the rest of the journey back to mads' house .
" I'm guessing you want to stay at the hotel tonight " Mads said sombrely
" May I stay here "
" Of course I will sleep in one of the other bedrooms you can take my bedroom"
" Thank you"
I went upstairs and mads stayed down stairs , I got changed into my pyjama shorts and T-shirt and went down stairs to get a drink . I heard mads on the phone " hvorfor Andreas .......... det var en fejtagelse ............jeg elsker hende ................. Ikke nogensinde taler til mig igen " He hung up and I knew from what little danish I knew from learning it that I meant the world to him . I knew to forgive him .
I went back upstairs and took off my pyjamas and my panties i took one of mads' shirts I put it on and went down stairs .
Mads was sitting in the dining room drinking a beer , he didn't notice me walking behind him . " I'm sorry sexy " I said as I sat on the table in front of him
" It's not your fault , it's Andreas he thinks - " I kneeled on the floor and pulled off his trousers and boxers . " Sara please forgive me "
" I already have , now come with me " I went upstairs with mads and held him down on the bed and kissed every inch of skin on his body , I thrust my hips into his groin while I kissed his lips and nibbled on his neck leaving a love bite.
" Please sara let me have you "
" All good things to those who wait " I took of his shirt and lay on top of him " Who is better "
" What "
" Me or Andreas "
" You min sexede djævel "
" Good " I stood up " now fuck me mads "
" Of course " he stood up and lay me on the bed softly and kissed every inch of my skin and licked my clit " Ohhhhhh mads " I moaned as I grabbed his hair . I moaned involuntary when he pushed his enormous erection inside of me " is . Stella. Coming . This . Time. " I said between moans
" Definitely not " mads panted before a loud deep moan then both of us reached orgasam and mads shot his load inside of me . We lay on his bed and i fell asleep in his embrace .
***************
We went to the studio to film hannibal , we met bryan at the studio.
" Hey mads ,hey sara "
" hi Bryan " we said in unison
" you need to get into wardrobe and makeup quickly so i need to split you up " Bryan said as he led us in , i went with a pretty girl a year or two older than me
" Hi miss Evans I'm Katie I'm going to be doing your hair and makeup "
" Hi katie please call me sara "
" Okay sara if you would like to come with me i'll take you to the wardrobe department " the peppy Katie said as she started to walk towards a door
" okay " we walked down a corridor to another door
" Just in here , amy will help you i will see you when you come to make up "
" Thank you katie "
" Your welcome sara" katie walked back down the corridor and i entered the room
" Hi miss evans , im amy i will be helping you today "
" Hi just call me sara "
" Okay sara can you go in there " she said pointing to another door "and get changed into this " she handed me a black dress bag
" Okay thanks " i headed for the door and went in . when i opened the dress bag it contained a black blouse and trousers i put them on and went out to see amy
" These are your shoes " she handed me a pair of black brogues i put them on and turned to amy " thanks see you later "
" See you later " i left to go to make up i saw mads walking down the corridor with Hugh Dancy , hugh was asking mads why he was so happy but mads just giggled. When mads saw me he winked . i went into the make up department my hair was put into a messy bun and my makeup was put on i walked onto set .