Chapter 14 - Great dane

6 months later

I left university after the christmas break and went to Copenhagen with Mads we had been living there for only 2 weeks. when mads had a press conference about his new film i went with him on the red carpet mads was being interviewed by someone from the BBC I was listening to what she was asking him " so Mads I think I'm going to ask the question that everyone wants the answer to are you in a relationship? " He smiled " yes and a very happy one indeed " they shook hands and Mads walked away I was walking with Bob Odenkirk's wife Naomi when we caught up with Mads & Bob we said our goodbyes and continued up the red carpet . The cast and their +1s walked up the steps and our picture was taken we then went inside to be seated .

I could see mads perfectly from where I was sitting he noticed me and smiled .

**********

After the press conference we walked back down the red carpet and got into the car mads held my hand and turned to me and said "if you'd let me I would love to make passionate love to you " he kissed me more passionately than he had in the 12months he knew me I broke the kiss "do it then " I kissed his nose and he giggled his eyes now turning black with lust . when we got back to the house mads carried me out of the car and into the house up to the bedroom . when there was a knock at the door , Mads went to get it.

I went down the stairs it was his ex wife i sat on the stairs where i couldn't be seen but i could hear what they saying
" Du forlod mig for at hore " she shouted at him . Did she just call me a whore i thought " Jeg elsker at hore mere end jeg nogensinde elsket dig " Mads shouted back ,i had never heard him shout before it was a shock to me.

Thats when i decided to enter the entrance way of the house ,mads had shut the door . "Så her er hun den hore" she said to me mockingly , Mads look sorry i took a deep breath " i don't speak danish but i can tell what you are calling me is disgusting and vile , so please stop calling me that " i walked up to the first step turned back around and walked up to mads and slapped his ass " now please leave because I'm really horny and i want mads to fuck me " i smiled mockingly . Mads walked over to the door and opened it " Paula please leave" she left and mads shut the door .

" Now Mr Mikkelsen will we continue what we were doing " he picked me up and i put my legs around his waist "I have to phone my lawyer now but you can go change ,I will only be 10 minutes " I smiled as he put me down " okay " I kissed the tip of his nose then ran up the stairs.

*************

The next morning I woke to the smell of pastry filling the house , I grabbed Mads' shirt and went down stairs . I found him in the kitchen taking a tray of Danishes out of the oven , I quietly sneaked over to him put my arms around his waist and grabbed his groin slowly massaging him . he moaned " oh sara your hands are so sensual but I made breakfast " he grabbed a danish off the tray and turned around in my arms , mads put the danish in my mouth and I took a bite " mmmmm that tastes great " Mads was about to take a bite when I took it out of his hands " you know you can't eat that " I looked him seriously " why not " He pouted which made me giggle " that would be cannibalism " He looked confused " and why would that be " He made a very serious face "because your a Great Dane " He picked me up and kissed me and carried me into the lounge sat me on the sofa then sat next to me .
"Min kærlighed as much as I would like to make love to you right now " he took my hands in his " I think you would want to do it after the activities I planned for today " I was curious and that probably showed on my face " what activities ,sexy?" I bit my lip. "well that's for me to know and you to find out " he smiled " now to be there on time we need to get ready soon " He smiled and I smiled back we got up and went up stairs to the bedroom .

After a shower I put on my blue skater skirt , a white blouse with a pair of wedges . I got my mums necklace out of the case and put it on , I saw mads packing a picnic basket "so we're going on a picnic" I said startling him . Mads turned " that is one of the activities I have planned " He grabbed the basket , his car keys and we walked to the door . On the way to our mystery destination I remembered that it was a year to the day that I met mads on that flight to Toronto after a hour of driving we reached a forest " Were here min kærlighed " we got out of the car and walked through the forest for what seemed forever, we reached a clearing of which we walked to middle and sat on the grass. Mads made smørrebrød which was great, after we ate we ran about the clearing like children . I hid behind a tree and it took mads a long time to mind me , after running about for a hour we sat back down. mads & I cuddled on the grass, that's when he stood up I stood up to feeling nervous wondering why he broke our embrace he looked at me and took my hands in his " Sara I have something to ask you " he smiled " what is it mads " I was really nervous of what he was going to ask . " Sara your love is like a ......."