preface

as mentioned by this account's bio, this work is discontinued, but if you want to pick it up or something, feel free to private message on one of my main accounts, zomgay or noirrest.

if i remember correctly, the premise of this fic was that josuke's health had begun to decline due to his improper sleep schedule and, due to morioh's connection to the supernatural, [name], the representative demon of sloth, is sent to take care of him.

the reader has siblings, each representing the other six sins and, the youngest, being the sin of the holy ghost- the easiest comparison being the demon siblings from "obey me: shall we date?" excluding the death of lilith.

i originally wanted the story to span over the course of a week or month, the fic only lasting four chapters if the latter and seven if the former- and i say that to mean if i do come back to this in the future, i'll know what i'll want to do.

[name] doesn't have a stand or soul, nor do they know what one is, but they do lack a soul. their "stand," is instead a manifestation of the demon that they are, only being able to be seen by josuke because he is their "client."

[name]'s age was also ambiguous, but it was heavily implied that they were 16 - 18 and was reincarnated every thousand years.