Introduction & Characters

Hello guys,

Hope you all will like this story ❤️
___________________________________

All rights reserved.
Copyrights- Vaniwrites__
©2024

No part of this book must be reproduced in any form or by any means, without prior permission of the author. All the names, places , characters are works of fiction and resemblance to real life is just a mere coincidence
______________________________________
All the pictures used in this book belong to the rightful owners
______________________________________

Language: Hindi+English.
______________________________________

Main Characters

Aaradhya Mukherjee
a sweet and simple girl who had many dreams but was crushed down by her maternal uncle who sold her in the red light area.
Age: 21

Shobhit Chakraborty
son of a very rich famous business but he also earned respect from his own decent behaviour and cool nature. He never used his money for his selfishness.
Age:28

Supporting characters.

Arindam chakraborty - father of Shobhit. A very rich and famous business man. His father started his company and he reached the top with his skills and now his son is doing the same.

Gayatri Chakraborty - mother of Shobhit. A sweet lady who always supports her husband in everything.

Rekha chakraborty - grandmother of Shobhit. A strict lady who doesn't change her principle for anyone.

Krish chakraborty - younger brother of Shobhit. Who studies in Mumbai. But not like his brother. He loves to explore new things.

Surbhi chakraborty - younger baby sister of both brothers. They love her unconditionally.

His family is so proud of Shobhit. Just his mother wants him to enjoy his life. Because he always engrossed himself in books or work.

Other supporting characters

Aryan is the bad boy of college but befriends Shobhit because he helped him without any condition. So he is loyal to him. Because of Aryan, Saket, Mohit and Rohit also became friends of Shobhit.

So they are five in the group of same age.

Aryan Roy - His family lives in foreign. But he lives with his grandparents. They have so many sources of income.

Saket Ghosh - his father is a big politician.

Rohit & Mohit Das- both are twins but not identical. Both brothers have their own chains of restaurants.

They all are so rich and bad boys except Shobhit who is decent but more rich than them.

Chapters are coming soon...☺️

Please give me a chance
you will not regret 🥺🙏

Follow my profile to get updated ✨