Y/n's backstory

A/n [so this part is just gonna be the backstory of who y/n is and where they came from if you don't like very specific y/n story's you probably wont like this cus I made it how I would want to be in the story but feel free to take the idea and write your own if you want but with all that out of the way heres the storys beginning]

Long ago the celestial 9 tailed kitsune was worshipped by all she was seen as a beacon of life and hope. But she used this to her advantage to get whatever she wanted but that eventually lead to her downfall one day the kitsune was relaxing in her large and lavished mansion in the celestial realm when she got a knock on her door. She ordered one of her many servants to go see who it was. The servant came back moment later with a handsome fire demon who seemed well dressed and looked to be a very wealthy man. The kitsune decided to once again use her Status in the celestial realm to get what she wanted.

The next day when her husband left for work she invited the fire demon back to her house and proceeded to cheat on her husband by giving the fire demon a very steamy night of passion but this time she was hit hard in the face by reality.

Around a week later she stated feeling sick almost every morning and getting nausea daily. Her husband questioned her and made her take a pregnancy test. The kitsune took the test and it turned out positive. Her husband was outraged cursing the kitsune and throwing her out of the house. She lived on the streets for about a week before the fire demon decided to allow her to live at his place temporarily.

Nine months later in the hospital she gave birth to a small girl who had kitsune ears and 1 tail but they were made of fire. They named her y/n but the kitsune refused to call her that always calling her jinx as she believed that she was sent by the devil to jinx her for her sinful actions.

Y/n grew up in an awful home being treated as a servant her whole life. Her body was covered in scars but the most prominent being a slash to the side of her neck that she got around the age of 13 she made her mother's tea completely wrong on purpose to get back at her for throwing away her favorite stuffed animal because she was "too old" for them but her mother got angry and cut the side of her neck with a dull kitchen Knife.

Y/n's life went on like this until she turned 117 (reminder that there demons and that means she would be abt 17 as a human). On her 117th birthday she had enough and ran away making a life of crime for herself but the only thing anyone remembered her by was when she had snook into and lived in the celestial gardens so she could snack on immortal peaches but was caught after a week and had to flee she was gonna return but she heard that they had ordered the monkey king sun wukong to guard them and decided to move on with her life.

After about a year she decided the go to the mortal realm using glamor to hide her ears and tail she found a place to live and stayed there laing low for many years oce she turned 118 she got her second kitsune tail but didnt care since they were always hidden with glamore anyways but she lived almost happily like this until one day... it was the new years festival and the day after her 120th birthday so she decided to go get some food but little did she know that this would change her life... forever

A/n [hope you enjoyed it should have a new part out soon have a good day or night and byee]