chapter 3 revenge of the spoder queen pt 3

A/n [sorry about the wait here is is please enjoy]

Y/n's pov

"So... care to explain, y/n" pigsy said glaring at me along with the others.
"CAN THIS WAIT UNTIL AFTER WE SAVE THE WORLD!!!!" Redson yelled saving my butt fkr the second time now. I sigh and take out a peach to snack on qhile the others talked waiting for us to arrive at are destination
"So uh, what now?"tang asked looking around at everyone.
"We find a place to lie low, make the antidote, and save everyone." Mk said happily
"Ugh, you're back to your disgustingly, enthusiastic self. What happened?" Red said in a disgusted tone of voice while sitting up on a ledge.
"I got a new power. The power... of self-reflection." Mk said making a face.
"Whoa!" Mei tang and pigsy all say while Red Son turns away in disgust. And i laugh beside him.
"So! Where we headed?" Mei asked
"Set a course... for Flower Fruit Mountain!" Mk replied pointing in a random direction.

"Hey red thanks for saving my butt back there, wanna peach?" I ask red while sittng up on the ledge next to him.
"No thanks i dont feel like my faher would approve" red replied sadly.
"Awww come on red, pleeeeeeeeeease" i say making a pouty face at red trying to convice him to try the peach.
"Fine, just one bite though" red said making me jump with joy and pass him a peach then sit down next to him to watch him try it. I watch eaherly as as he takes a bite and watch as the flavour explodes in his mouth and he ends up eating the whole peach.
"HA knew you would like it *yawn*" i say yawning at the end and leaning back against the wall to sleep.
"I guess you were right it was, pretty good"red said but noticed i somehow fell asleep already.

No ones pov

"I, Red Son, will find the powers of the Celestial artifacts with the Spider Queen's own venom, save my father, and reforge the world as I see fit!" Redson exclaimed with an evil laugh.

"Red boy, that was amazing!"mei said happil
"Such a good hero speech" mk continied
"Villain speech! And perhaps my best of all time!" Red son argued flipping his hand to make a flame making y/n laugh.

"Okay, so what do we do now, guy?" Pigsy asked while still glaring at y/n
"We do nothing. I add the ingredients in a very precise order you wouldn't understand" red replied Emphasizing "we" and not noticing mk dissapeared.
"Uh, there's only two more ingredients, Red Boy"mei says confused andis imidietly followed up by mk.
"And I already chucked them in." "What?!" Red yelled. "You're welcome." Mk said as walked away from the furnace and it make a big explosion.

Everyone is on the ground coughing before they quickly go over to check the antidote.
"Ooh, I think it wor-." Tang said  but was cut off by y/n
"WELL NO SHIT IT WORKED!"

"Alright. Time to take the fight back to the Spider Queen and end this nightmare once and for all" mk says determination in his voice
"How? Those spider people aren't just gonna line up for a sip." Pigsy questons
" And even if they did, are we forgetting about Spider Queen? She defeated the Monkey King! How are you-" tang alsos questions butis cut off my mk
"We'll find a way! We always do." He says looking around at everyone to help motivate them.

"Well, I might have an idea" sandy says as he pulls out another remote and presses the button making Water shooters pop out.
"Oh yeah!" Mei says exitedly
"With this, we might have a chance!" Mk say along with her as they all board the ship and blast off with the antidote.

A/n [sorry this chapter is shorter i didnt really feel mktivated but i wanted to give you somthing]