Dancing Beneath the Stars🩷

Loodvigg x Scaratar
--------

It was a cold night, but Loodvigg was up as he usually is taking a walk around the plant section of the continent, not knowing that he wasn't alone.
"What are you doing over here?" Scaratar called out, making Loodvigg jump.
"Heh, how'd you know I was gonna be here." Loodvigg asked.
"I'm your wife, it's my duty to know. You usually don't come down to the continent, why are you now?"

"Oh just thinkn', also might as well check out the damage." Loodvigg responded.
"Ah, is that all?" Scaratar asked, holding up a disk that she snachted from Loodviggs satchel.
"Hey how'd ya get that?"
"I have my secrets." Scaratar chuckled.
"Fine I may or may not come here to dance...." Loodvigg mumbled.
"Sorry what was that?" Scaratar joked, earning a side eye from Loodvigg. "Haha, I'm joking Viggy. Well shall we dance." Scaratar laughed placing a disk into a record player (Loodvigg had it set up).
"You like this song too?" Loodvigg said
"Mhm, it's one of my favorites." Scaratar said.

Scaratar and Loodvigg square danced (to Perfect by Ed Sheeran if you need a reference 👍🏿) untill the end finally going in for a kiss. Loodvigg grabbed the disk from the record player and put it back into the satchel.
"I guess we sound head back." Loodvigg said.
"Yes, are you gonna leave the record player here?" Scaratar asked.
"Yep, always do, now cmon you need your rest." Loodvigg said, walking back to Starhenge right next to Scaratar.

----------

I know the song doesn't exist in this world ohhh😒
I needed something 😭

Word count (272)