ᴏʜ ᴡᴏᴡ, ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ

Yohan & Haru had P.E. class together. At their first P.E. class, they played tennis. Of course, Haru's friends were paired with Yohan's team.

Haru's friend, Kheil, became distracted, so it was a lot more difficult to hit the ball.

Annoyed, Trish exclaims, "What the hell are you doing, Kheil!"

Yohan hits the ball. It hits Haru in the face. Haru falls to the ground in shock.

Yohan feels guilty immediately and winces.

One of Yohan's teammates said, "What did you do?"

The other says, "If he cries, it's your fault." Haru was known as the crybaby when it came to P.E. class.

Yohan walks over. Afraid of Haru's reaction, he nervously asks, "Haru, are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you."

Haru is silent.

Worried, Yohan says, "Does it hurt? Can you let me see?" He touches his chin and gestures it upward.

Haru looks up with a tough look on his face, biting his lip to help ease the pain. He had a bump on his face, it was red, but didn't look like it would turn into a bruise.

Yohan stares at him and blushes for a second.

"Hehe... sorry," he says.

Their classmates stare at them. They saw that there was some romantic tension between the two.

But one of their classmates, Bria, had a different reaction. Bria was one of the prettiest girls in the school. All the boys were head over heels for her.

"What the hell," she muttered.

Some people around heard her. Some thought she was jealous. Some thought she was disgusted. Some thought both.