"𝙄'𝙢 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨."

After Physical Education, the boys go to the locker room to change into their school uniforms.

"Yo, you two, hurry up," Kheil says to Haru and Yohan, "Second period's starting soon." He then walks out and goes to class.

Yohan is still in the locker room.

Haru thinks: Dammit, I can't change because this guy's still in here...

He glances over at Yohan. He's sitting on the bench with his fist resting beneath his chin.

Just what the hell is he still doing in here?

Yohan remains in the same position.

He's being annoying again.

Haru's thoughts are interrupted by Yohan's voice, whom Haru didn't even know had walked over to him.

Yohan gets Haru's attention, "Haru."

Haru is annoyed, he turns around quickly and responds curtly, "What?"

Yohan continues, "Your hair-" He is then interrupted by Haru.

"Yeah, what about it?"

Yohan answers, "From now on, don't let other people touch you."

"Why the hell are you saying that all of a sudden?" Haru asks, "And why do you even care if they touch my hair?"

Yohan's eyes narrowed, "Because..." He puts his arm behind Haru, up against the locker, their bodies parallel to each other.

Nervous, Haru stammers, "H-Hey, what are you doing?"

Yohan stares into Haru's eyes, "Haru." He leans down and puts his face closer to his ear, and whispers, "I'm jealous."

The tension in the locker room feels palpable, charged with an unexpected confession. Haru's heart races, and for a moment, he's unsure how to respond. Yohan's words echo in his mind, stirring a flurry of emotions.