2. King of shadows

(Soon there sailing through a cold, cold place)

Y/n: *walked up to Kai and Zane she gave Kai a blanket since he's shivering* Anything yet?

Zane: No

Kai: *wrap himself up* If Sensei knows the way to the next golden weapon why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting amos lee for miles

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own

Wu: The most powerful move in spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all 5 elements are combined Earth, Ice, Fire, Ari. Lightning

Jay: Uh what happens when all of them combine?

Wu: The Tornado of Creation, the power to create something out of nothing *Kai gives it a try* no Kai if done incorrectly it will lead to disastrous consequences

Kai: Disastrous consequences? Right *the ship crashed*

Cole: Uh wasn't me *had his hands in the air*

Kai: Did I do that? *Y/n help's him up*

Wu: No *Y/n then helps Zane and Jay up* we are here

(The 5 ninja's walked up and into the ice temple they see frozen skeletons)

Cole: Whow looks like someone already been here

Zane: The shirkins

(They stack up one another to lift Zane high one touch of the golden weapon he was frozen the dragon's mouth begins to move they immediately run for it carrying a frozen Zane they used is frozen body as a sled to escape the ice dragon as they slide down they crashed into an ice wall freeing Zane from being frozen)

Zane: Ow

Y/n: Ugh my head

Cole: Mine to *he got up and see's he was on top of Y/n he move's away from her real quick with a light blush on his face*

(Soon they go to the next location to collect the golden nunchucks they claimed to was seem's to be a tower they stop halfway Zane look's down)

Zane : We are being followed

Jay: *lead's the clime* Let's go! *they keep climbing he had reached the top cleaning the golden nunchucks as the Lightning Dragon appears he yelped as he jumped off along with the other ninja's as they used his invention to glide within the wind*

(Next they had reached a windy opened temple high in the mountains the wind blows from left to right, up, down and around)

Cole: We can get past all this wind

Kai: It's too strong

Y/n: *glance over her shoulder* Maybe for you *look's at the golden double bladed staff she takes in a deep breath then beats out relaxing her mind and her muscles as she begins to flow with the wind*

Cole, Kai, Jay, Zane: Whow.... *as they watch too slow it was like a leaf dancing with the wind*

 *as they watch too slow it was like a leaf dancing with the wind*