4. Home

(One day Y/n woke up to the crack of dawn and claimed to the top of the mountain for her own private space for training first she started by meditating near the river after her meditation she began sit up's, push up's, punches a rock repeatedly then tap in to her chi as dark memories begin to flow in her brain soon she returned back home took a shower and walk's in the dining room only for food to fly at her she grabs a plate and caught all the food that flew at her the cough one between her fingers that a shrimp would have hit her head once they all stop and noticed her she take's a bite of the shrimp)

Y/n: *smiled* This tastes wonderfully Zane * sits next to Wu on his right* and I like that apron it's cute on you *had poor herself tea*

Cole: *has a bowl on his head* Where were you Y/n?

Wu: Up in the mountains again? *Y/n nods*

Y/n: It's peaceful up there, it gives me room to think *look's at Zane* would you care to join me Zane? I've noticed you've been having a bit of trouble

Zane: I would love to *Cole and Jay grew a bit jealous*

Y/n: Great *get's up from her seat walk's to door* I'm off to bed *holds the door's* goodnight

(Later at night Y/n was looking at the night star's on her rooftop and noticed Zane outside the gate's she had walked over)

Y/n: You okay Zane?

Zane: Yes..uhm... It's just that I feel like that bird *points at the flying falcon* wants to show me something

Y/n: How about we follow it? *Zane smiles they both run down the stairs*

(As Zane and Y/n continue to follow the falcon into the tree's going deeper into the woods once they reached where the bird was they see lit lanterns near an unsuccessfully built treehouse)

Zane: The Hypnobrai's

Y/n: Lloyd *the bird caw and signals them to leave*

Zane: Thank you my mysterious friend

Y/n: Let's go tell the other's

(The next day the ninjas run through the forest following Zane and Y/n)

Kai: Uhh... Tell us again how you stumbled across Lloyd's secret headquarters

Zane: I fallowed a bird

Jay: Why did you followed the bird?

Zane: Because it danced

Jay: Oh okay was it a cuckoo bird? *He, Kai and Cole burst into laughter as Y/n joins them from jumping down a tree unimpressed by Jay*

Zane: Of course not everyone knows that cuckoo birds are not indigenous to these Forest *runs off*

Y/n: The only cuckoo bird I know is you Jay *runs after Zane as Kai and Cole laugh getting what Y/n ment*

Jay: What's that supposed to mean? *They run following behind Y/n and Zane soon they all stop seeing the Lloyd's tree fort*

Cole: Holy cannoli Frosty was right

Kai: We can't let that brat and these snakes get a foot a hold of Ninjago we got to destroy that thing before it comes operational

Jay: Whow are you sure? It looks like a pretty cool treehouse there's a rope course oh a tree swing

Cole: Hey remember whose team you're on, all right guys what do we do?

Y/n: It looks like the entire place is being supported by those three trees

Kai: Once those ties are separated the whole thing is going to fall like a house of cards

Zane: But why would one make a house of cards? Such construction would be careless