5. Snakebit

(As Y/n was sleeping peacefully she heard a gong down the hall she get's up to check it out and see the boy's room and they had 2 bunk beds)

Wu: Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you *the boys begins to wake up groning* in order to reach your full potential we must treat each day as an opportunity

Kai: Okay, okay *jump off from top bed* we're up but if you want us to reach our full potential should we at least get a full night of rest *yeon tries to close blinds only for it to fall to the floor*

Cole: *stretch* Ugh can you call that rest? I think my back has more lumps in the mattress

Jay: *stretch out his arms holding his toothbrush in front of the sink* We were up so late talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters I guess we lost track of time *turned on the water only for sand to come out onto his toothbrush* since the serpentine burned down the monastery I'm just glad we have a roof over our heads *uses toothbrush immediately spits out the sand*

Y/n: Ehh I got nothing to complain about

Zane: *stretch out his legs* what is a lesson for today sensei? Mastering a strike of a scorpion? Or perhaps the great- *the floor board broke underneath him*

Wu: I think today's nothing will be chores

4 boy's: Chores!?

Cole: Ninja's fights and say they do not clean

Y/n: That's with you think

Wu: In order to respect ourselves we must prospect our new home and where we are from and this place is long way from becoming a ninja's headquarters I expect things to be spotless when I return and put your backs into it *bang on the gone before leaving Cole and Y/n help Zane from the whole he feel in*

Kai: *sigh* This is going to take forever to clean and fix up

Jay: Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?

Y/n: You guys do you *leaves there room*

(As boys use their spinjitzu to cheat in cleaning Y/n clean the deck using it as training her mind and body Cole was walking back on deck after taking some stuff off the ship he see's Y/n easily hangs up clothes, blankets and sheets to try underneath the Sun she's a broom together barrels she kicks them to the side she waved the broom to turn off the lanterns and sleep the deck he was amazed by how quick she cleaned without using spinjitzu soon they finished cleaning)

Jay: Yeah, we did it anybody up to play video games?

Kai: Yeah

Zane: Sure

Cole: *look's at Y/n* You joining us Y/n?

Y/n: Nah in gonna keep training

Cole: Oh, all right we'll let us know if you need anything

Y/n: Will do

(Cole walks away joining the other's Y/n was in a room going over some baguazhang till she heard a honk coming from outside she steps at a room and goes to the deck seeing everyone there she walks over between Zane and Sensei Wu seeing a car)

Y/n: Guest?

Kai: Jay's parents *Y/n nod's*

Jay: *arms in the air* Mom, Dad *lowers his arms Nya follows behind him then Sensei Wu Cole had waited to go after Y/n* what are you doing here?

Edna: Oh look at my baby boy it's been so long since we heard from you

(The other stood behind Jay in order by Zane, Cole, Y/n, Nya, Wu and Kai)