A Little Crush💖💗

(Pav already knows Miles and Gwen.)
Summary - Pavitr is living with his aunt after his parents died. He has to move to a new school, with Gwen and Miles. He gets invited to a party where he sees a new person. That's when he finds out he has a little crush.
——————————
Pavitr's POV
—————
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groan and roll over, turning it off. Waking up with a huge headache, I move the covers from my body. Walking over to my closet, I look around. Finally deciding what I was going to wear. Putting on a light yellow t-shirt and some navy blue shorts. I pull on some white socks and slip on some sneakers.
I leave my room and Maya Auntie is already making some tea, I sit down and drink some Chai with her.

"Good morning, Pavitr. How did you sleep?" I thought about the question, I didn't get much sleep. I was overthinking again, about my grades and the bullies I haven't told anybody about yet.

"I slept alright," I lied. Would Maya auntie notice? I hope not. "I won't be eating any breakfast, I'm not hungry this morning." I explain to her, so she won't be confused.

"Good to know, have a nice day. I'll see you after school." She didn't notice, good.
I grab my bag, pulling it on my back, leaving our house.

The bus ride to school is the same as always, the music which can barely be heard over the kids talking and laughing so loudly, and the bumps on the road making kids lift off the ground a little, making them squeal. I look out the window and try to blur their voices, but it only gives me a bigger headache than before.

We arrive at my school, I hop off the bus and look for Miles and Gwen. "Hey, Pav!" Miles shouts and waves, Gwen waving aswell.

"What's up?" I walk over to them and sit down, leaning my head against the brick wall."Nothing much, me and Hobie have a gig later today after school," Gwen smiles and pulls out her phone. Who's Hobie? Maybe a friend of Gwen's. "That's cool, Gwen. Where is it?" Miles asks,  "it's at the pub next to the hotel, you going?" "Yeah," Miles looks over to me and smirks, I look back in confusion. "Hey Pav, you should come." Gwen glances over at Mikes, then at me. "I think you'd like it. It'll be fun, Pav."

"Are you guys sure? I don't know."   "100% sure! You're going to love it!" Miles smiles big, putting his hands in a prayer stance.  I look over to Gwen who was also doing the same stance as Miles.  "Alright, I'll go. I'll have to call Maya auntie later to let her." 

//-TIME SKIP-//

Maya auntie said I could go, I'm pretty excited. I get to see Gwen and this Hobie guy play, and Miles and Gwen are happy I'm going. It's a win-win.

Miles agreed to give me a ride with him, the silence was comfortable with the occasional 'you excited?' or 'I'm excited' .

We arrive at the pub, Miles grabs my wrist and drags me inside. We sit at a table and order some food and drinks. Not alcohol, but just some water and tea. I can hear all the people cheering for Gwen and Hobie to come out. The waiter brings our drinks and I take a sip of some water.
The cheering becomes louder when Gwen and-

"Oh my god." Miles looks at me, confused. My face is burning up and I'm probably so red.
"He's so hot..."     "Huh?!"  Miles glances at me, surprised. "Fuck..."

Did I say that out loud?

——————————
This is my first actual chapter and I'm excited to do a part 2! I hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry if there's anything wrong about it—

Part 2 soon!
=)

661 words.