A Little Crush (2) 💖💗

Did I say that out loud?

"I- uh- I have to go-." I quickly got up from my seat and rushed towards the door. I need to get out of here- I finally found the door and rushed through it.

I could hear Miles calling me, but that didn't matter. What mattered now was finding a way to get home. Then I heard him running calling my name. Shit. Why now? Oh, wait. I ducked behind the building and curled up into a ball. Trying to steady my breathing so Miles wouldn't hear me. I was panting like crazy.

"Pav? C'mon, where are you-?" I could hear Miles trying to get my attention. But I'm not going to let it work, I have to find a way home.

"Pav?" I could hear Miles' voice getting quieter, which means he was getting farther from me. Letting out a sigh of relief, I stand up and grab my bag. I'm going to need a taxi. Unless...

A sudden thought came to mind. Miles was the one who brought me here, he's the one who payed for our drinks, I don't have any money with me... But- if I could wait until the show is over, Miles would (hopefully) assume I went home. Then maybe I could get Gwen or- Hobie- to give me a ride home.

I could feel my cheeks slightly burning up at the thought of Hobie. He just looked so cool and pretty up there, and now Miles knows how I feel as well. I mean, he would eventually find out. But I haven't even told him I liked guys yet- Who knows how he will react?

"Ugh- why is life so terrible?" I guess I'll just stay here until the show is over.

//-TIME SKIP-//

—————
Miles' POV
—————

The show is over and Pav still isn't back. I'm worried, but maybe he wasn't feeling well? Or something came up? What did he say earlier? I don't remember. I hope it wasn't anything too important-

I congratulate Gwen for her show and start to get my things ready. My parents can't drive me back because they have work to do, so Gwen is driving me instead.

"Miles where's Pav? I thought he was with you-." Gwen asked holding the door.

"He left early- I don't know why though." I walked through the door and we head over to Gwen's car where her dad is.

"Nice to see you again Miles."

"You too, Mr. Stacy-."

—————
Pavitr's POV
—————

The show was finally over and it's pretty dark outside. Auntie told me not to go out during the night because she said it's very dangerous. She has a point, but I know how to defend myself.

My vision switched over to Gwen's car, Miles was there and Gwen's dad was picking them up. I wonder where Hobie is? As soon as I see their car leave I run into the building.

The place is pretty much empty, just a few people leaving. It's also a little dark in here, without the light and everything. I couldn't see Hobie so I walked deeper into the building.

—————
Hobie's POV
—————

What's that sound? I've just got finished with locking up but I can hear somebody else in the building. Nobody should be here, the place is closed now. I quietly walk closer to where the sounds are coming from. Then I peer into a doorway and see a guy- he looks a little younger, has a backpack on and is wearing a jumper (hoodie/sweater) around his waist. I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was looking for something.

"Where is he? This is going to take forever- Maya Auntie is going to be so worried!" The boy was saying. Who is he looking for? Might as well ask him, am I right?

"Hey bruv? What'cha lookin' for?" I asked, the boy jumping and turing around quickly in response. He looked shocked and his cheeks were turning a rose pink colour. Is he alright?

"Are you alright?" The boy's face now turned a dark red colour.

"I- uh- Yeah! I just-." He stopped talking. He looks like he's about to faint, is he sure he's okay?

"Your name was Hobie right? Miles and Gwen told me about you- I'm one of their friends-." Oh, that would make sense.

"Yes, and what would ya need?" The boy fidgeted with his fingers for a bit before answering.

"I need a ride home, Miles and Gwen left without me." He looked desperate, I could tell part of what he said was a lie. He's not good at hiding it.

"Yeah I can give ya a ride." I smiled at him, he smiled back. His smile was very pretty. He reminded me of a daisy, or a dandelion. A light shade of pink crept on my cheeks. He's just a mutual friend, Hobie. Nothing more.

"Follow me." I say as I walk out the door, he stood there unsure but soon after followed me. He caught up to my speed and was walking next to me. This kid's short. How old even is he? He could be any age at this point.

—————
Pavitr's POV
—————

My face is probably so red right now! I'm just following him like a lost puppy. But I will admit, his voice is beautiful. Like, really, really beautiful.

We walk until we stop at a window. It's pouring rain outside, and- BOOM I jump out of fear and let out a small whimper. I put my hand over my mouth and blush even harder (if that's even possible).

"Looks like we gotta stay here fo' the night. You alright over there?" To be honest, I'm scared. And I kinda let out a whimper, A WHIMPER. But I could never tell him that.

"Y-yeah just a little startled, I didn't expect that to happen." I hope he doesn't suspect anything- I'll be dead.

"Yeah, it happens." Phew, thank god.

Wait, did he just say we had to spend the night?!

——————————
Hiii! I'm so sorry for not posting in like 5-6 months- I've been so busy with school and other things I hope you can understand =) . But here's another chapter! I'm so excited to make the next chapter, it's going to be a fun one ;) .
Until next time! <3

1058 words.