first night with each other

Obito, kakashi and rin are at the same team.but somehow obito have feeling for kakashi.but he is possessive so he doesn't show it.

After their mission......
"I am so tired bakashi".said obito.

So what can i do huh?kakashi asked.
You're so mean.anyway can you stay at my place because i am alone.also you're father will not come home within 2 months.so what you think? Obito said.

Kakashi is a little tense after hearing that but still he accept the offer.

At obito home..

So where do you wanna sleep?

Of course,,,on the coach.why?asked kakashi

No,you will sleep with me.after all we are guy.so what is the problem?

N.. nothing.um...ok.i will

Yep.lets go.

Then they both get on the bed.after that,now obito think something and said "kakashi,can i kiss you?"kakashi was surprised.

Umm..... obito.i..i..i just..umm..aghh.. kakashi mouth stopped with a kiss.he could feel the kiss.it was passionate.somehow he liked it. After all obito started to suck kakashi neck.he let out a little moan.then obito started to take of their pants and boxers and did it hardly.after that obito said that....

'you bakashi, how did you felt?after all and after this night,, just let me tell you something.from now on, you're only mine and mine.the way to talk to other people make me feel killing you.'

Kakashi said..... obito it's just one stand night.i have my one life.you don't have the right to say this to me.be on your own.

You bastard... Get out of my house right now.he shouted what make kakashi get chills on around his body. He then get up and leave obitos house.