when the party reveal the jealousy

After kakashi came home he slept.he wake up at 3 pm.he slept for a long time.

Then he got a call.it was from naruto.naruto invite kakashi to his home for a party.sure i will come.no problem...

Thanks sensei.

He got ready and went to the party.when he entered,he saw obito.he got shiver.

'Sensei.you come.ok let's enjoy bad please join us come.naruto said with a smile.

Yeah.. kakashi said.

After some times kakashi went to the washroom.when he was about to leave he saw iruka.

"Hi kakashi.im iruka."he said.

I know you.so how are you?kakashi asked.

Good,but i don't think you will be well after the time. Iruka said with a smile.

Kakashi said...sorry.but i didn't understand.he was confused.

Iruka then came closer to kakashi and pulled him by waist. "W...w...what a..are you doing..g?kakashi said with a worry face.

He tried to rescue himself from iruka.but iruka was stronger.

(Here,iruka is stronger than kakashi.)

Let me go.kakashi said.

Sorry but i can't.

After that,iruka started to suck his neck and started to make hickey.kakashi  tried to escape but he was helpless.there was no way to save him.he was praying someone to come.iruka then started to unbutton his shirt and he also ripped kakashis shirt because he was not letting him to do that.

He started to suck his nipple.kakashi started to sream.
Then,iruka started to kiss him hardly.on that time, someone came in the washroom...

"Kakashi"
Obito ..kakashi saw obito and got tensed.obito came closer to iruka and started to punch him.kakashi tried to stop.

"Obito,, leave him.please.you will be on a big trouble if he die.please.kakashi started to cry.

Obito was on a full anger.

He looked at kakashi.he looked at the mark on kakashi body.he got more angry.he also saw the ripped shirt.

"So,this is how you were enjoying"obito said in a serious and furious voice.

Kakashi was really saying to himself that obito have to come.

"I..i..i didn't"kakashi said while crying.

Obito then grabbed kakashi neck mad kakashi hiss in pain.

"now I'll show you the reap thing.wanted to have fun right? let's go"obito said

Then they went into obito house.

(What will happen next)