the terrible night

Here is come back again.hope you all enjoying it

{Let's start}

After came at obito home.

Obito throw kakashi on the bed.

W...w...w..what are you doing?i.its hurting a lot.pleas..se.kakashi said while he was trying to escape.

"Why? Don't want to have fun with me.lets start.

With that..

Obito pull off his shirt and went on top of kakashi.they stared at each other for a while.then obito started to suck his neck and nipple.started you mark.

Kakashi started to moan...

"Agh....nghh....obito it hurt.please do it lightly.

I won't...obito said.

He then started to took of his pant and boxer and also kakashi one.he then started to do it roughly.

"Ngh.....ahh .....obi...to..o.please it hurt.kakashi was a mess and was crying a lot.

"You should think it before.obito said while smirking.

After they finished...

Obito said kakashi that....

"You're only mine.i told you before but didn't listened.you went out have sex with iruka huh?foolish.only i have the right to touch you,to have sex with you and also i have the right to interfere in your life.

"W..w...who are you huh?kakashi said in pain.

Obito then pulled kakashi into a passionate kiss and started to kiss him roughly.obito  then picked kakashi  bottom lip.they were kissing for. A long time.so they both gasp for air.

Then he took kakashi to the washroom and started to clean him.

Kakashi was blushing like a crazy.

Obito then said kakashi to stay with him.he accept it.
Then they eat and went to sleep

(I like short story.so i made one. I hope you all will like it)