the bottom jealous

At morning...

Kashi went to his home and got ready for his mission.

When he goes there....

He saw Rin with obito.it made him feel a bit jealous.

He was with Rin all the time.

After training.......kakashi went to his home and take shower and ate.after that he went to obito house.

When he arrived.........

He saw Rin shoe.he was quite worry.but the worst thing when he got inside.he saw obito having sex with Rin.

Tears started to fill the silver haired boy eyes.obito look  at kakashi.hr stopped kakashi immediately run to his home.

He started to cry at the corner of his room.

He heard a knock. he opened it and there was obito.he tried to close the door but couldn't.

L..l..l..leave me.obito,kakashi said

Listen, it's not like what it look like.

Did i ask you?kakashi asked.he closed the door and went to his room.

Then obito came to his room.he started to kiss him.kakashi tried to stop.but obito grab his both wrist and hold it on the wall.kakashi tears started to drop while kissing.obito realize it and hug kakashi tightly.kakashi couldn't stop but hug him

Kakashi,,,look i wasn't in my mind.i didn't have sex with her.trust me.obito said.
Can you leave me alone?i just want to make you sure about one thing that....from now on...i will not have any relationship with you.and you know what?i have a boyfriend named itachi.so,better if you leave me.

"What?Itachi Uchiha.obito said.
No no no.youre only mine.i Will fuck you hundred time.ok,just leave it.think if you leave me,will your body ever forget my touch? Obito smirk.

Why you're doing this to me?kakashi cried.

Obito then propose kakashi that he love him and want to marry him.

Kakashi couldn't help but cried.

Of course,...he accept.

After some days .....

They got married.now they having a happy married life.but still obito is possessive.

(So this is all about.i am a little lazy.also i don't have time because of school an other things so please forgive me for this.i hope it is good story.thanks.please vote me and follow me bye.