3-juke

Warnings🛑
Body shaming
Talk of suicide
Angst
BxB

3ed person

"Hey fat ass" the blonde one had detected at Jake. He had giggled like a little girl having a crush. Jake was walking by. His first day back after the trouble zoey had caused by posting that video. He was terrified of entering that building. He even stood at the entrance for a good 8 minutes.

"Jake oops sorry 'fake' I'm talking to you" Jake put his hood up not talking to anyone hoping this would dile down soon, their teens the majority would forget within weeks. right? That's when he bumped into her, Hailey. "Hailey- oh hey Hailey how are you- i-"

"Move Jake" she lightly shoved him and kept walking. Jake sadly walked going to the bathroom in school he sat down his bag and leaned on the wall. He rubs his eyes "fucking fat ass..." He lays his arms over his stomach gently.

"Your so fucking stood. Why did you even come back?" Jake started crying and slid down the wall. curling into a ball. He herd walking and the door had opened, Jake had stood to the sound and wiped his tears. Jake grabbed his bag and saw the brown haired boy that was once his friend, Liam.

"Jake hey man are you feeling alright? Zoey's such a bi-" Jake walked passed him not wanting to even see him or the rest of his 'friends' he missed them though that was obvious.

"I'm sorry- I didn't know she was recording. The only one that knew was Lia. We're all just assholes to you and the fre- the music club" Jake looked at him he already knew this but it felt better coming from him.

"Yeah you are. Don't say sorry to me say sorry to the club i don't care if they don't like me anymore they deserve it. They're the nicest people I've ever met .... After you do that then maybe we can be friends." Jake said prod of himself. he walks out and ofc as soon as he does he gets called fat again. He sighs shakily holding in his tears.

He went to class and he sat next to Luke hoping to God he gets something out of him about how the club is doing, Hailey, Zander, Sean, Milly and himself. Like picked in his face as Jake sat
"Hey Jake" he talked to him. Jake was ecstatic! Luke was the first to talk to him.

"Luke! Hey how are you?" He said 'quietly'

"I'm ok kinda-"

"What's wrong man?"

"Zander confessed to me"

"So didn't you like him?"

"No not at all hes my Best friend and nothing more to me- I just don't know what to do because I feel horrible. The clubs kinda mad at least I think they are for making him cry"

"That's... So dumb... Their feelings too.. if they really are mad just forget them they'll get over it it's nowhere near as bad as what I did." Luke noded and smiles at Jake

"Thanks man" he smiled and butterflies went into Jakes stomach.

"Are you even gay?" Jake asked wondering if Luke would like him.

"Yes, yes 100% like dudes" Jake smiled at this then remembered. This was Zander's crush it wouldn't be very friendly to go and get with his crush, so he shot down his feelings.

"Who do you like?" Luke shot at Jake after a moment of silence.

"Oh um I'm bi I like girls and dudes" Jake was trying to avoid the detect answer.