Homeless (part 2)

After work, Tubbo sat in the meadow and found Ranboo not too far. "Hi Ran!" Tubbo yells, waving from afar. "Hey Tubbo!" They yell, as Tubbo begins running up to them. "What have you been doing?" Tubbo asks, curious. Ranboo points to the flower meadow. "Oh, the flowers?" Tubbo says. Ranboo nods. "Yeah! My favorite is the purple one, you know that puffy one?" Ranboo says. "Oh! That's an Allium! My brother Tommy likes those too!" Tubbo says. Ranboo smiles. "Cool! Is your brother nice?" They ask. "He's really nice. Alot of times people think he's rude, which sometimes he is, but he's actually really caring. And he's funny too! This one time-" Tubbo starts and continues talking about Tommy, Wilbur, and alot of things. The whole time Ranboo is sitting there in the grass, listening and enjoying all of it. Tubbo stops talking for a moment. "You okay?" Ranboo asks. "Do you think I talk too much..? Many people think I talk too much and alot of people joke about it." He asks Ranboo. "I don't know if there's such thing as talking too much.. I really enjoy listening to what you have to say." They say. "Really? You mean it?" His face lights up. Ranboo nods and smiles. After a moment, Tubbo looks up at Ranboo. "Where are you staying tonight" He asks. "I don't know, actually." They answer. "What..? How'd you get here?" Tubbo asks. "I randomly teleported here by accident.." They say. "Oh!!!! You can stay at my house tonight!!! It'll be like a sleepover!" Tubbo yells. "I dEon't even have work tomorrow, so it'll be great!" Tubbo then switches to a pleading face. "Pleeeeeaassseee....?" He asks. "Alright, sure..!" Ranboo says. Tubbo jumps in excitement. "C'mon, it's getting late." Tubbo says. He takes their hand and brings them to his home.

-

"Ah, mate who's this?" Phil asks Tubbo, chuckling. "This is my friend Ranboo!" Tubbo says, pointing to them. "Hey!" Ranboo says nervously. "Ranboo, this is my dad, Phil!" Tubbo says pointing to Ph1za. Phil walks up to Ranboo and shakes their hand. "Hey Ranboo!" He says. "Hi. Sorry if I'm a little weird, I'm kinda nervous with new people.." Ranboo says. "Really? You weren't too nervous when I first met you." Tubbo says. "Your short, that's why." Ranboo says, as Phil laughs in the background. Tubbo flips them off and rolls his eyes. "Hey!!! That's not nice.." Ranboo says in a pouty voice. "Oh Shut up." Tubbo says. "You know, your acting much ruder now that we're 'friends'." They say. Phil chuckles. "Alright well do you live close to here?" Phil asks. "Um no actually, I'm part enderman, so I grew up in the end." They speak. "Oh really? That's cool. Well, you boys have fun." Phil says. "Da!" Tubbo gives Phil a look, confusing Phil. "What?" Phil asks. Tubbo rolls his eyes and runs up to Phil. "Ranboo is non-binary.." Tubbo whispers. "Shit- um sorry Ranboo." Phil says, chuckling. "No uh it's fine..I'll use either label but I would prefer a term more gender neutral..?" Ranboo says, a little ashamed and embarrassed. "Right sorry. Don't worry, I accept you completely. My grandson, Fundy, is trans. He's great." Phil says to remove the tension. "Your grandson?" Ranboo asks. "Mhm! My grandson." Phil says. "No offense, but of who? Tommy, or Wilbur..or um-" They ask. "Wait a damn fucking minute! Not me, bitch!" Tubbo yells. Ranboo laughs and apologizes. "Sorry sorry..." they say. "Wilbur is Fundy's dad." Phil says. "Have you met Tommy or Will?" Phil asks. Ranboo shakes their head. "They'll be over later, how long will you stay?" Phil asks. "Oh um Ranboo is going to stay here tonight because they don't have anywhere to sleep." Tubbo tells Phil. "Oh alright. Make sure Will and Tommy aren't too weird when they come here." Phil says, laughing. "Alright, I'll have to text them. "Bye!" Phil says, waving and walking out the door. "One sec ran I'm gonna text my brothers." Tubbo says.

                         Group chat

YouHeyy guys, dont b wierd when you get home I have a freind over 4 a sleep over k?
Tommy: Is it a boy?
You: Theyre non-binary but they use He/They pronouns. They also goe bi He/They.
Wilbur: Aren't you gay?
You: Fuck off! This is excactly wat I didnt want 2 happen wen u guys got home 😡
Tommy: They're fr having a sleepover tubs. I think we know.
Wilbur: I'm kinda with Tom :/
Tommy: You guys are atleast going 2 kiss.
You: They're probably Striaght! Who knows, they could be aromantic! Or aroace!
Wilbur: You get anxious when your thinking too much abt smth.
Tommy: and we know damn well your thinking abt them 😉
You: shut up! Wen will u b home?
Wilbur: In 4 mins
Tommy: get the fuck ready bitch.
Tommy: we're about to make you two kiss
Wilbur: we? I couldn't give two shits about fucking up his relationship. I feel like it'll be easier if we let it wait. Don't need to make it awkward.
You: your already making it akward bitch!
Tommy: I dont want to wait :(
Wilbur: Too bad.
You: 🖕
Technoblade: can yall shush 💀
Phil: fr
Tommy: I didn't know yall were in the group
Technoblade: irdc just stop texting
You: Okay well bye. Sys!
Wilbur: sys
Technoblade: I'm not going to see any of you
Phil: Tubbo I'm downstairs
You: ik I was talking 2 will and Tom
Tommy: byeeeeeee

Tubbo sighed and put his phone down.

925 words

_________________________________________

Ok so I got carried away with the gc 💀