god-seeker

would you hide the dead for me? would you carve a crater out of the earth, whisper how dear it would be if it were just a little bit like the moon, how it is at its loveliest when its oceans exist only for the moon's push and pull, would you break the earth simply because i have told you so? would you sit here, at the edge of the cosmos with me, would you listen as i cry over how cruel time has been to my mother, how she lived only for us, how unfair everything has been to her? would you stand beside me as i tear at the core of creation and existence, would you be there to watch me set it all ablaze? will you hear me out when i say, this is all i can be, an ugly thing who has waged his wars against blackholes and galaxies alike, i have become the celestials' biggest enemy, but will you still hold the me who has created a friend out of blasphemy, who nursed her like my mother did his brother's sons? this is what i have amounted to, a God-curser, once his most fateful lover, now i say his name like it burnt the lands my forefather's clay flesh was dug from, i seek to avenge my origin, in the form of patricide, i'm here to love my creator the same way he loves his creations, just as unconditionally, just as cruelly. are you still with me? do you fear the gods more than you love me?