Chapter 1

Sarah read the letter again she could not believe she was in college not only that but they wanted her to start almost instantly she shook, she took out her phone and called the cheer team captain " Jenna I am sorry but I can't train in fact I quit the team "

Jenna, the cheer team captain, answered the phone, surprised to hear Sarah's words. "Sarah, what's going on? Why are you quitting the team?" Jenna asked, concerned.

Sarah took a deep breath to steady herself before responding. "Jenna, I just received a letter from college, and they want me to start almost immediately. I can't believe it, but I'm actually in college now. I'm sorry, but I can't juggle the demands of college and cheerleading at the same time. I need to focus on my studies."

Jenna listened attentively, understanding the pressures of college life. "Sarah, I get it. College is a big step, and it's important to prioritize your education. While we'll miss having you on the team, I support your decision. If there's anything we can do to help or if you change your mind later, just let me know."

Sarah felt relieved that Jenna was understanding. "Thank you, Jenna. I really appreciate your support. I'll miss being on the team, too. Maybe once I settle into college life, I'll consider coming back. But for now, I need to focus on this new chapter."

Jenna encouraged Sarah, "Absolutely, Sarah. College is a transformative experience, and I'm glad you're prioritizing it. I wish you all the best in your studies, and remember, we're here for you if you ever need anything. Good luck, and congratulations on getting into college!"

Feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness, Sarah thanked Jenna once again for her understanding. "Thank you, Jenna. I'll keep in touch and let you know how things are going. Take care, and I'll miss you all."

With those words, Sarah hung up the phone, her mind filled with anticipation for the new journey ahead. She was ready to embrace the challenges of college and explore new opportunities, even if it meant saying goodbye to her cheerleading days for now.

Jenna, dressed in her cheer outfit, arrived at the training session with a heavy heart. She knew she had to address the team about Sarah's departure before moving forward. Gathering everyone's attention, she called for their focus.

"Team, I have an important announcement to make," Jenna began, her voice tinged with sadness. "I regret to inform you that Sarah has made the difficult decision to leave the team, and she will not be returning. It's a loss for all of us, but we have to respect her choice."

The room fell into a moment of silence as the team absorbed the news. Jenna could sense the disappointment and confusion among her teammates. She understood the impact Sarah's absence would have on the dynamic of the team and recognized the need for clarity.

"Emma, myself, and Katie will meet after today's training to discuss how we can move forward," Jenna continued, hoping to reassure her teammates. "We'll address the situation and make the necessary adjustments to ensure that we continue to perform at our best. Your dedication and teamwork have always been the foundation of our success, and we won't let this setback define us."

Jenna looked at each member of the team, their faces reflecting a mix of emotions. She wanted them to understand that despite the unexpected change, they still had each other and their shared passion for cheerleading.

"We'll support each other, encourage one another, and work together as a cohesive unit," Jenna declared with determination. "Change can be challenging, but it also opens up opportunities for growth. Let's channel our energy into becoming an even stronger team, rallying around each other, and achieving greatness."

The room gradually filled with a renewed sense of resolve as the team members absorbed Jenna's words. They trusted their captain's leadership and understood that even in the face of adversity, they could overcome and thrive.

Jenna concluded the announcement on an uplifting note. "Remember, we're a family, and we will rise above this together. Let's make Sarah proud by giving our absolute best in every performance. Now, let's focus on today's training and show the world what we're made of!"

With newfound determination, the team embraced the challenge that lay ahead. They knew that their strength as a unit would help them persevere, and they looked forward to the meeting after training where they could discuss the adjustments needed and find a way to move forward as a team, united in their shared passion for cheerleading.

Jenna sat with her deputies, Emma and Katie, after the training session. As they gathered together, a glimmer of excitement sparkled in Jenna's eyes.

"Listen, ladies," Jenna began, her voice hushed and filled with anticipation. "The full moon is coming up next week, and it's an important time for our coven. We have an opportunity to tap into our collective energy and strengthen our bond. But this time, we can use our powers to unveil the person next in line for the cheer squad."

Emma and Katie exchanged intrigued glances, their curiosity piqued by Jenna's suggestion. They had always known Jenna possessed a deeper connection to the supernatural, and the idea of utilizing their coven's powers in this way intrigued them.

"I've been researching a ritual that can help us uncover the individual who possesses the potential to fill the void left by Sarah's departure," Jenna explained, pulling out an ancient-looking book from her bag. "With the power of the full moon and our coven's unity, we can tap into the unseen and reveal the rightful successor."

Emma leaned forward, her eyes fixated on the book. "Jenna, this sounds incredible. But are you sure it's the right thing to do? Shouldn't we let the selection process play out naturally?"

Jenna nodded, understanding Emma's concerns. "I hear you, Emma. But our coven has been intertwined with the cheer squad for generations. This ritual doesn't replace the selection process; it merely helps us uncover the hidden potential within our own ranks. We can use the insight gained from the ritual to guide the decision-making process and ensure the best candidate gets the opportunity they deserve."

Katie chimed in, her voice filled with curiosity. "So, how does the ritual work, Jenna?"

Jenna flipped through the pages of the book, her finger landing on a specific passage. "According to this ancient text, we'll need to gather under the light of the full moon, forming a circle with our hands linked. We'll chant sacred words, invoking the spirits of our ancestors who were also part of the cheer squad. Their guidance will lead us to the next deserving member."

The deputies exchanged glances once again, their initial skepticism giving way to a sense of adventure. They trusted Jenna's judgment and believed in the mystical connection that ran through their coven.

"Let's do it," Emma said, a determined glint in her eyes. "If this ritual can help us find the right person, then we owe it to ourselves and the team to give it a try."

Katie nodded in agreement. "I'm in. We have always embraced the mystical side of our coven, and this is just another way to harness that power for the greater good."

Jenna smiled, grateful for her deputies' support. "Thank you both. Together, we'll make this ritual a success and find the person destined to step up. Let's prepare ourselves for the upcoming full moon and gather the necessary materials. This is our chance to strengthen our coven's connection and guide the cheer squad towards a bright future."

With renewed determination, the three witches set forth on their journey, ready to embrace their mystical heritage and uncover the next member who would bring their cheer squad to new heights.