(17)

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Me: *shocked* what!? What do you mean by 'nowhere to be seen'?

Kai: Taehyung, came back from my mission so I decided to see Yn. I went to her room but she wasn't there. I check the whole house she is no way to be seen. I even checked CCTV footage, she went to back yard but then she disappeared. I think someone has deleted the footage.

Me: what! You mean she is kidnapped!?

Kai nodded and then I said...

Me: let's report- oh! I forget you are a MAFIA then why don't you order your guards to find Yn?

Kai: they're finding!

Me: then we should also find her. Let's go!

Kai nodded and we went outside we both sat in our car, I was about to start engine when I saw.... Lisa!? What is she doing here? I then stepped out of my car as Kai stop his car, I went to her and asked....

Me: lisa? What are you doing here?

Lisa: I came here coz today I came back from LA, so I decided to meet Yn. She wasn't responding my calls so I decided to meet her at the mansion. BTW where is Yn? I thought - Taehyung! Why are you crying?

Tears was forming in my eyes when she said she's here to meet Yn. I wiped my tears and said...

Me: Lisa! She's nowhere to be seen.

Lisa: what!? Stop joking!

Me: I'm not joking!

Lisa: *shocked* what!?

Me: yeah *crying*

I said as I saw Kai running towards Lisa and he hugged her while crying. I think he's so upset coz she is missing. But when Lisa broke the hug and pecked Kai's lips made me confused. Then she said...

Lisa: baby! I am back and now you also don't need to come to meet me. I'll help you.

Me: are you both dating?

Kai nodded and told me that they're dating from 1 year.

AFTER 1 HOUR:

I was alone on the way to police station to ask them for help. I turn to other side on it to see Jungkook coming out of the grocery shop. I park my car and went to him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was in the grocery shop to buy some things. I paid the money and went outside but stopped when I saw Taehyung coming towards me. He is tooed infront of me in shock. I just smirked and he asked...

Taehyung: Jungkook what are you doing here? Where were you these months?

Me: none of your business! You should go and enjoy the position of CEO.

Taehyung: seriously Jungkook? Do you even know how much I and Yn  missed you? Do you even know yb is missing?

Jungkook: how I am supposed to know when I wasn't even with you?

Taehyung: you are right and but maybe she is kidnapped.

Me: what!? *Acting shock* oh my! Then we need to find her.

Taehyung nodded and said...

Taehyung: we're.

◕◕◕◕