Our Moments Me And My First Crush (Pt.2)

So our daily hangouts had begun, for five months I kept declining the attraction I had but soon I realized it was too late and admitted to myself that I was in love.

I'll tell you in a moment

Our whole society friend group were joking around while roaming in the society, one by one dropping everyone home. At last me and KM were left alone so we were talking and laughing, I had this habit of not walking straight so I kinda was walking way too close to him. I hadn't realised it at that moment, we were just talking about anime characters.

He dropped me home and said bye with a smile. At night when I was thinking of him I realised what had happened and was shy even tho it's not supposed to be a big deal (yeah was a bit too dumb a year back)

This wasn't that big so I know you people want more, so I'll give you two more moments.

I don't remember when but on a usual day when everyone had gone again only me and KM were left.

"Mera mann nahi hai yaar ghar jaane ka" I said to him.

"Tujhe mein ghar chhod du? Tujhe datt pad jayegi" he offered.

"Thik hai" I replied.

I was so happy and flustered when he said that but never ever made it obvious. While we were walking back he asked "Koi pasand aaya school mein?"

"Nah bhai, but shipping zarur ho gayi" I replied.

And after that we conversed very casually. When he had dropped me and left I was both happy and sad. I mean who would want their crush asking this question.

The last moment

We were talking on Instagram and he asked "Tu thik hai? Off lag rahi hai" I thought of him as my comfort zone for that time and shared my problems, he read my shitty problems and shared his opinion also tried to cheer me. I felt so happy just because of him.

I considered him my best friend and a person who I'd cherish forever even if I loose these romantic feelings for him.

Basically it was about how he helped me and he kept on consoling me for almost 2 hours.

To be continued...

This one would've not been that much romantic but for sure you're gonna love the next one