Me And My Bestie (Pt.1)

So people *drum rolls* here I present you the story of me and my bestfriend Rayan.

AverageXTeenager and Hibaby401 yeh hai nera third bestie.

Also not in chronological order.

So let me first tell you my first impression of him, he seemed a complete asshole to me and I had swore that I am never talking to this piece of shit but guess what? Now he is one of the most important person in my life.

I don't even remember how we became friends. Well let me tell you somethings we used to do. Honestly telling you he was the reason my 8th was so fun and fabulous.

As soon as I'd enter the class in the morning his seat was where I'd go to talk to him without giving a fuck about others.

He'd greet me with that cocky personality of his and apparently I was his top priority out of all.

Another one of our daily usual thing was going to our buses together and then keeping our bags in the bus we roamed around joking, mostly only me and Rayan but sometimes our friends would join us too.

One day what happened was me, my besties Heba and Arleen and Rayan were discussing something and I don't remember how but we somehow challenged him that he can't pick me up.

In dispersal we four walked together to our buses and after keeping our bags in our buses we all gathered in front of my bus.

Both Heba and Arleen were there watching as Rayan picked me up by waist. I looked up instead of making eye contact because what do you expect? I wasn't bold enough.

After Rayan put me down "Aree eye contact kyu nahi banaya?" Arleen teased me.

"Chup be" I replied.

Actually he was the troublemaker of our class and we both used to do several fun things but never did we ever visit each other's house once in that one year as I have strict parents.

Guess what you dirty minded bitches, he was my brother and still is ofcourse, I tied rakhi on his wrist on Rakshabandhan too and I even have the picture.

To be continued...

Aaj ke liye bass itna hi kaafi hai, next update milegi in August, me going tata, Radhe Radhe.