Chp 28: 'Meet My-'

"Han..?" Joshua said tiredlt a little bit sober now, Jeonghan quickly closed and putted Joshua's phone away and hummed as a response.

"Yes Joshuji?" Jeonghan smiled at the younger who's now a little sober.

"W-wait was i drunk?" Joshua sat up slowly.

"Yes Joshuji you were drunk.. Feeling a little sober now?" Jeonghan sat beside him leaning his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"Mhmm although i think im still tipsy" Joshua replied with Jeonghan chuckling at his side.

"You know i never thought you would be so clingly and cute when you're drunk Joshuji it melted my heart" Jeonghan said tessing the other who's now flustered when he heard that.

"Shut up.." Joshua yawned wanting to sleep again because he's sleepy and his head hurts.

"Want to sleep again?" Jeonghan asked sitting up with Joshua nodding as a reply as his eyes slowly closed and both layed down cuddling with each other as they fell asleep with Jeonghan forgetting whatthe text messages he read and sleeped peacefully with his boyfriend beside him.

•--the next day--•

Jeonghan and Joshua came to university together of course and it's now free period and an 5 minutes away from dismissal and as usual the couple are at their spot in the rooftop. Joshua still hasn't checked his phone because it was shutted down when they wake up and both were in hurry as they're gonna be late earlier so Joshua just left his phone at Jeonghan's room.

"How's your hangover Joshuji?" Jeonghan asked as he's laying on Joshua's lap who's brushing his hair.

"A little bit better i dont even know why i drank that much" Joshua replied making Jeonghan laugh.

"Today is our date right?" Joshua asked smiling at Jeonghan.

"Yes~ and I'll make sure you enjoy it" Jeonghan sat up and kissed Joshua's cheek.

"Only in my cheeks?" Joshua  teasingly asked sending the signal to the older making Jeonghan chuckle and leaned in to kiss Joshua in the lips with Joshua kissing back.

Both smiled in between their kissed and continued to kiss each other gently and passionately then pulled away when they heard the bell rang.

"Shall we go to our date?" both stood up and Joshua held out his hand for Jeonghan to hold which he did.

As the two we're leaving the gate of their uni to go on a date they we're stopped with two guys who is wearing another university's uniform.

"Shua-hyungiieeee" A boy dressed in another university's uniform shouted and ran over to Joshua and hugged him tightly making the two shock.

"I missed youuuu" the boy then looked up at Joshua making their faces near each other.

Seeing this scenario makes Jeonghan jealous and was about to pull them apart but was stopped when the other boy talked.

"Jungkook have you ever heard of personal space" The boy grabbed Jungkook's coat pulling him away from Joshua.

"Jungkook? Taehyung?? W-what are you guys doing here" Joshua said suprised and excited that the two were there.

"We'll Jungkook actually texted yesterday night asking if your free today but you didn't responed so we decided to come here to you instead cus we missed you" Taehyung explained making Joshua a little but flustered.

"Anyways let's go have a date hyunggg~" Jungkook said grabbing Joshua's arm and was about to drag him away  but then was stopped when Jeonghan cleared his throat putting the attetion of the three on him.