2

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

It was a cold day. A cold rainy day, one of y/ns favourite kinds of days.

It was nearing winter, end of autumn/fall and y/n was loving every minute of it. She had a heater one in her room, lights on a warm setting and fuzzy warm pajamas on.

She spent her entire day either reading, watching something or studying whatever she could. She was never one to party but she liked to get rowdy here and there.

She planned to do the same thing she does every time it rains, but nothing was feeding her satisfaction.

She leaned back in her wheely chair, resting her feet on her desk and looked through the window next to her desk. The view wasn't amazing to say the least. Pretty terrible actually.

She had a clear view into their neighbours house, particularly their sons room. It was very boring, very plain. She'd see him quite a few times but always closed her blinds before he could see her.

She knew the family, the Bakugos. Her mom and his mom were good friends, but never really forced the two to bond or make friends.

Because of that the teens never bothered to make a friendship themselves. Y/n did wonder what he was like, "probably irritating as fuck" was what she came up with whenever he started yelling for no reason while she was studying.

They attended different high schools, y/n a regular public school and Bakugo UA of course. Y/n wanted to become a chemical scientist or a marine biologist, she wasn't sure which she liked more so she's just working hard to achieve atleast one.

As she stared out the window, looking at the details of his room that she's seen before, she watched as a body slowly rose up and stretch. The blond spiky hair being too familiar.

He looked out the window and tried to focus his eyes. When y/n saw him turn this way she fell out of her chair and struggled to get the string to shut her blinds. When she finally got it she stood up and let out a sigh of relief.

"I need to learn to stop staring so hard," she muttered to herself as she walked towards her bed and flopped down.

Bakugou stared out the window in confusion. One minute he saw a girl the next he didn't? "Am I tweakin?"

He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed, taking an afternoon nap was exactly what he needed. He went downstairs to look for a snack in the kitchen, coming up short when he opened the pantry to find Jack shit.

"Do I really need to walk to the store for this shit?" He sighed and went back upstairs, he glanced out of his room window and saw it was not raining anymore which means he can go to the convenience store.

Meanwhile y/n was downstairs putting her shoes on, already leaving the house to head down to the convenience store herself. She peaked her head out the door and when she noticed the rain stopped, she stepped outside.

She walked towards her gate, sluggishly opened it and closed it behind her. The air smelled of rain, cool and crisp. She loved it.

Bakugo had just finished putting on his shoes and exited the house, hurrying to get to the convenience store and head back because he hated rain and would lose his cool if it rained on him.

Y/n took her time to get to the store, she didn't want much besides a bag of chips and vanilla chocolate chip ice cream. Oh how she was craving the ice cream.

Y/n was ahead of bakugo, but not out of his sight.

As bakugo began speed walking he noticed her in front of him. He cocked his head as he looked at her up and down. He walked faster to get a closer look. He had a suspicion of who it is but wanted to get closer anyways.

Y/n was humming the tune to her favourite song, partially unaware of the looming bakugo behind her.

Bakugo was now an inch behind her but to her left, so he was basically walking beside her. He stared out of his peripheral vision and puffed his chest out, attempting to size her up.

Y/n noticed him out of her own peripheral and slowly turn to look at him. They made awkward eye contact before she slowly turned away and walked faster to get away from him.

"Tch, don't stare at me like that you weirdo- why're you walking so fucking fast!?" Bakugo sneered as he noticed y/ns desperate attempt to get away from him.

Y/n ignored him and basically ran as she saw the convenience store come into view. She prayed to whatever gods above that he wasn't going there as well,

Well her luck was just as good as izukus.

She rushed into the store, greeted the cashier, and headed to the back all in one breath.

Bakugo came in just a second after and scanned the store for her. He made a "tch" sound when she wasn't in his visible line of sight but let it go because she wasn't even that important.

Y/n got her ice cream, watching her back incase bakugo decided to sneak attack, and headed down the chip isle. She caught a glimpse of him in the chocolate and sweets isle, which encouraged her to move faster.

Why am I so afraid of this guy? He's literally a nobody I need to calm down.

And that she did. She kept her cool and made her way to the front with her snacks, quickly paid for it and left.

Bakugo saw her leave and rejected the thought of going after her.

She's a nobody, don't get yourself worked up.

He decided to forget about it and just head home, he got what he needed and didnt need to make as big of a fuss as he did when he saw her.

Y/n practically ran home because she was quite afraid that bakugo would chase her. She frantically opened the gate and shut it then headed inside her home.

She panted while she took off her shoes and headed upstairs.

"MOM? DAD??" she called out to her parents as she made her way back to her room. All she got was silence in return. "Of course, they aren't home."

She just returned to her room to continue with what she was doing, absolutely fucking nothing.

She absentmindedly opened her blinds as she set her snacks down, sitting down and scrolling on her phone as well.

Meanwhile, it started to rain as bakugo neared his own home which meant he was absolutely soaked. He entered the house and ran upstairs, leaving a trail of water behind him as he entered his room.

He didn't care to check if the window was open, he just took his shirt and hoodie off and threw them on the floor.

Y/n was again resting her feet on her desk and when she looked up she saw a very shirtless bakugo searching his chest of drawers for a shirt. She only saw his back but man was it more than enough.

Out of decency she quietly leaned forward and closed her blinds once again, ignore the heat that appeared on her cheeks and tips of her ears.

She covered her face with her hands, groaning as she pictured his back again. "God I feel like a stalker, I don't even know him."

But she will soon.

How's that for a first chapter.
Man I hate having writers block so hopefully this gets me going Yk.
Hope you guys enjoy, I'm rly trying my best rn 🤲🏼