4

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Y/n trodded down the stairs, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "I'm so tired man it's not even funny." She mumbled, running her fingers through her hair to make herself look more decent.

She slowly descended from the stair case and headed towards the front door. She grabbed the house keys from where it's hanging and unlocked the door, slowly opening it to reveal her best friend.

"Took you long enough fat head," she commented with a tiny smile, stepping aside to allow him in. She closed the door behind him and locked the door once again. She hung the keys back up and turned to kaito, who was taking off his shoes.

"Well my bad, I was tryna get here as fast as I could but," he replied, putting his shoes on the rack and grabbing the slippers he left here since he's at her house quite often. "I got the goods."

He smiled and walked towards the living room with y/n following shortly behind. "That's crazy man, I got us snacks though. But I'm kinda hungry for like real food so go cook us something yeah?"

She patted his shoulder as she made her way to sit down on the couch, sinking into the cushions and looking up at him. "Or you can order us something. I don't mind."

Kaito frowned and shook his head, "when I need you to eat you don't but when I come over I'm the one to cook for you." He sighed and sat down next to her.

"I don't like eating in school, you know that. I'll order us something then, put something on the tv please." She groaned as she stood up again, making her way to the staircase.

She went up to her bedroom once again, glancing at the 3 other doors in the passage. The one directly opposite hers was her brothers, the one at the end of the hall was her parents and the third was just a bathroom.

She sighed and stepped inside her room to collect her phone. She took her phone off charge and went into a food delivery app. It took a while to load and she sighed, looking up and out of the window across from her.

Bakugo was standing by his door, facing her but on his phone as well. It was obvious he was upset too, making him angrily stuff his phone in his pocket and look up.

The two made eye contact and y/n quickly looked away, becoming shy and nervous. She took another glance and he was still staring, so she quickly made her way out of her room.

"Why is his stare so intense? He needs to shove a chill pill up his ass nevermind just taking it." She grumbled as she trodded down the stairs again. "Okay kaito, McDonald's or what?"

"McDonald's, get us McFlurrys too I'll send the money to pay for my meal later." He called, eyes on the tv as he was still trying to choose something to watch. "Can I see what's in the packet or is it for later?"

"You can see but don't eat anything." She said, scrolling through the options on the delivery app, already knowing his order but still deciding her own. "It's for if we get the munchies."