Chapter 7

Scott sat there, as he stared at the blonde that stood in front of him. 

"His smile, his eye, everything about him..." Scott was thinking 

"Scott" Kathrine snapped Scott out of his trace 

"Oh yeah, sorry." Scott uttered.

Jimmy just sat down next to them and just talked with them. Kathrine and Scott listening closely as Jimmy talked about the cod and how the salmon have been invading The Swamp Empire. Then after Jimmy finished talking, Kathrine then started to talk about The Overgrown. All while Scott had taken the flower from behind his ear and was spinning it in his hand.

"Hello" A voice out of the blue whispers in Scott's ear. Immediately, Scott whipped his head round. " You can't see me. Not unless..."

The voice got cut off by Kathrine," Scott, are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm ok." Scott answered.

Kathrine new it wouldn't be worth while trying to push the subject. So she just carried on and eventually Scott spoke about Rivendale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't posted these last 2 days. I've been a little overwhelmed and had no motivation.  Also, sorry its a short chapter, like I said no motivation but I was able to do something. :) I didn't want to leave ya'll without a new chapter for too long. I might write another chapter today but idk.

word count: 218