𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

AETHER and his companion, Paimon, were awestruck by the magnifying beauty of Sumeru. The blossoming flowers and tall blades of pure green grass, the clear blue sky and the beautiful old trees.

Everything looked so magical and beautiful. It was a scenery to behold.

The blondie's heart began to race, it was exciting but tiring. 

They watched down the grassy lane, observing everything. As they walked, they noticed a man lay under a tree. 

"Oh? Is someone sleeping there?" Paimon muttered loudly.

Aether halted him steps and stared at the young looking man with interest who was snoozing off under a tall green tree.

The sight was something that snatched his breathe away. The man with such long golden hair, carefully placed against tree, not a single hair messed up. 

His hair loosely held onto a beautiful gold clip. His eye lashes slightly fluttering to every small breeze.

His mouth gaped slightly, and his mature looking face and bone structures gave him such an ethereal look.

The leaves covered the bright light from his face, yet sunlight slipped through few leaves and glowed on him.

The sun carved his every structure making him look like a angel who descended from heaven itself.

His proper attire sat down gracefully on the ground and beside him was some type of coffin structure that was highly decorated.

Aether couldn't take him eyes off him, everything about the figure before him made his heart beat like crazy.

For the first time in centauries has he felt this way for someone.

His body frozen and numb but he couldn't care less, he was only focused on the beauty, taking in every feature.

"-raveler?? TRAVELER!!??" He flinched and snapped out of his trance due to Paimon's loud voice. 

What was that? Was he just... admiring the person before him shamelessly...?

But before Paimon could yell at him any further, they noticed the sleeping male slowly wake up.

His yellow eyelashes fluttered beautiful and revealed an enchanting pair of green eyes. He sat there for a couple of seconds before looking around and packing his things up.

He quickly got up and glanced at the duo. He smiled a little as he approached them. 

The traveler's heart starts to beat loudly, his cheeks heat up and him wanting to look away but he couldn't.

"Can I help you with something?" He asked confused at why these people were watching him sleep.

'Woah'