𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

[ I'm back from the dead and if the story is boring or not good enough, I humbly apologize. I haven't had any motivation for a while now and have been piled up with school works and exams so, the chapters may not be up to the point. ]

AETHER and Paimon were hunting for chests and exploring the depths of the forests in Sumeru. 

Aether kept zoning out. As he opens a chest, he every time holds out a golden mora and stares at it. The bitter shine of the gold reminded him of the pretty man he once saw when he first stepped foot into Sumeru.

Whereas Paimon on the other hand was frustrated and annoyed. 

"Hey traveler! Why do you keep staring at those moras!!?? we're getting late y'know!!" She yelled out with high pitched voice. 

The blonde traveler hissed out.

"It's nothing... it's just that the long haired merchant we met along the way keeps running in my head." Aether responded with a blunt expression to make sure Paimon doesn't suspect any romantic feelings to the unknown merchant from him.

"Oh... well Paimon find him pretty charming for a random merchant plus he gave Paimon Sweet Madame so, he's definitely on Paimon's friends list!"

The blonde traveler rolled his eyes and continued with his hunt. He partly did agree with the flying mascot's statement.

The long hair merchant was truly charming... A captivating sight to behold.

The land of Liyue shined like gold and a certain pair of eyes glowed brighter than the lanterns.

The merchant finally found his way to liyue as he heart a lot of big companies and trade can be found here. He also got to know that there was a famous funeral parlor company named Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

After all, Liyue is known as the city of contracts...

"Ah! Mr. L/n, it was great doing business with you! I hope we can participate in more collaborations together!" a young brown haired girl lit up. Her star like eyes filled with joy and chaos.

"Pleasure doing business with you too, Ms. Hu Tao." A deep voice filled the office, the blonde haired man grinned slightly.

Something about his smile seemed eerie