𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

The famous dynamic duo entered Liyue with eagerness.

It's been so long since they visited the beloved nation of contracts. They set foot into Liyue, eyes wide with wonder.

Many things haven't changed but it hit them with a sense of sweet nostalgia. The walked around the stone paths of Liyue, greeting one of every individual they knew of.

They greeted Katherine, their dear friends chongyun, xingqiu and xiangling. They had a long talk with ningguang and keqing.

As the blonde traveller and the fairy beside him walked around the city trying to find the god of this nation, it was no sooner that they ended up in front of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

Before they could even knock, the doors of the small building opened up widely and behind the doors were none other than Hu Tao and Zhongli.

"Ah! This was fun. We hope to see you again Mr. Y/- Oh! My dear friends and customers! what brings you to my parlor~?"

Hu Tao walked closer to the duo with the indifferent grin on her face. Her eyes wide open with excitement as she eagerly waited for either one of them to speak up.

"O-oh Hu Tao! We were just visiting you and Mr. Zhongli. That's all!" Paimon squeaked as she waved her hands up to avoid suspicion.

Aether glanced disappointedly because of her lame excuse. Before Hu Tao could even respond back, Zhongli cut her off by clearing his throat.

"Ahem Miss Hu Tao. We were supposed to see of our guest here. Dear friends, please give us a moment before we can get back to you." Zhongli voiced out with stiff voice.

Aether's and Paimon's view was blocked by the Director in front of them. 

"Ah! That's right! Traveler and Paimon, please do wait inside. I'll get back to y'all after seeing off my dear guest!!"

Hu Tao said before backing away. She walked back to the so called guest and to their surprise-

"MR. MERCHANT!!??" Paimon yelled out, shock was laced on the duo's face.

"oh! it's you two. We meet again." The golden haired merchant was hinted with surprise.

"So you two know of our dear partner?"

"Partner?" Paimon asks .

"Mhm! The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and Mr. Y/N's company have decided to partner with each other beneficially."

'Y/n? What a nice name. It fits him' Aether thought as he zoned out but his gaze never left the blonde merchant.

Every feature of his stood out under the bright sun setting light. Not a single flaw could be seen. His small smile, so professional and handsome! Aether could only feel the warmth crawl up to his cheeks.

"I suppose you could call this a fated reunion." The ethereal man jokes out but it made the blonde traveler's heart beat speed up.

'Maybe it is destiny...'

Aether's gaze darkened, he clenched his fists and smiles widely. 

'Maybe.'