Luna's compliments

Luna and Jupiter are battling their way through a treacherous icy landscape, fighting off enemies left and right. Luna, being the talkative and enthusiastic fox that he is, can't help but let his thoughts slip out.

Luna, mesmerized by Jupiter in the cool weather, says; "Wow, Jupiter , you're handling this ice like a pro! You're... uh... pretty cool!"

Jupiter, caught off guard by Luna's accidental compliment, freezes in his tracks (pun intended). His stoic expression cracks, and he turns to Luna with a mix of surprise and confusion.

"Did you just... call me cool?" Jupiter says, causing Luna to blush.

Luna, realizing his slip-up, stammers and tries to backtrack.

"Oh, uh, I mean, cool as in... uh... you know, handling the cold weather and all! Yeah, that's what I meant!" Luna blushes.

Jupiter, unable to hide his amusement, smirks and decides to play along.

"Well, Luna, I suppose I am pretty cool. It's about time you recognized it."

Luna, relieved Jupiter is taking it in stride, chuckles nervously.

"Yeah, yeah, you got me there, Jupiter. But don't let it go to your head!"

...A while later...

"Jupiter, you're so cool, you could freeze a popsicle in seconds!"

"Luna, I'm starting to think you have a crush on my coolness."

Luna immediately starts to blush, saying; "What? No way! I just... appreciate your icy demeanor, that's all!"