part 2

Dreams breaths were heavy. Fuck. Quackity had found him. When Quackity had pounced on him he let out a blood curdling scream as he flailed and whimpered under Quackity. He was sent into a panick attack. He cried and wailed screams echoing from inside the labyrinth. He felt hands grab him. When his claws dug into his wrists/down his arms he cried out thrusting his hips forward to try and get him to fall off. He let out a soft whimper like moan as he tried to escape. He layed there head tilted a bit as he stared at Quackity tears plastered in his eyes. Pleading eyes stared up at him. He begged and whimpered towards Quackity "Please sir!...I'll- I'll do anything please! Please I'm sorry... I'm sorry sir please!"  He begged praying and hoping to be spared. Begging to Quackity in hopes that he would understand but honestly there was no reasoning with Quackity. He still used the term sir to refer to Quackity since he had too in prison why would it change. He shook violently as quackity screamed at him. Bringing back terrible memories horrible horrible memories. He still squirmed in his grip. How could he be so overthrown by someone less than his size by alot. And dream could've easily overthrown him but his body was so malnourished and weak he just couldn't handle it anymore he just couldnt take it no more. He layed there helpless. Not speaking no more. Just. Laying there

^Quackitys grin grew larger at dreams whimpering, something about the tone he used to speak arousing as his problem from earlier arose again. He continued clawing at draem, his mind focused on hearing more of his whimpers. As he watched the blood drip down his claws and dreams arm, something sparked in him. Something that caused him to bring his claw up to his mouth and taste. Dreams blood was metallic and sweet, a taste that spread across his tongue. His eyes widened as he sucked onto his claws, tasting the blood as his pupils dilated. The taste was almost orgasmic to him as his head tilted back before he laid down on dreams chest, forcing his arm close to him. He lapped at the would, tasting his blood and skin. The taste and feeling bloomed across his tongue, making his brain go blank and his urges take over. He reached over to his backpack that had been sitting on the ground, keeping dreams bleeding arm in his mouth by his teeth as he laid on on dreams chest, looking up at him with blown pupils and relaxed eyes. He grabbed a combat knife from his bag, a golden blade with his signature smile imprinted into the sleek black handle, the blade intricate as he flipped it open. He brought the blade up to dreams arm, the one he had in his mouth still. He relaxed his jaw, letting that arm go so he could speak^"Your blood tastes so sweet puppy...fuck I'm going to wreck you. Making me feel weird shit, this is your punishment" He started cutting into dreams arm again, still laid down on his chest as he pushed his hips down, whining at the pleasure he got from it. He started gently grinding onto dream, stopping himself to continue cutting into dreams arm, making sure he bled. He brought the arm back to his mouth, biting down into the soft flesh beneath his teeth as he lapped at the blood more. He was loving the way dream tasted, causing him to let out small whimpers of his own as he softly knawed on the flesh, drinking his blood some but not wanting to dink him dry. He bandaged dreams arm to contain his blood. He went back to gently grinding onto dreams, whimpering as he lived the blade he used to cut dream, feeling the taste of the metallicly sweet blood across his tongue. His eyes rolled back a little as a longer whine escaped him, he had gently pushed the knife into his own shoulder as he knawed on dream arm again.