Prologue

Moon was looking out her car window as she was driving she moved to a new town called Pitchfork Pines as she pulled into her new home she saw a boy, so she approached him. "H-hi!" Moon said shyly as she walked up to the boy. "Oh hi there!" The boy said. "I-im Moon," Moon said as she took out her hand. "I'm ilyas!" ilyas said as he shacked Moon hand. "I just moved here not long ago!" Moon said. "Lovely to meet you, Moon!" ilyas said as he took his hand from Moon's. "I'll come by and visit you later on!" ilyas said. "Well, tomorrow is my first day of high school," Moon said. "I'll meet you there then!" ilyas said as he hugged Moon, Moon hugged ilyas back. After a few hours of rest, the day came, and it was Moon's first day of high school. It turns out she has all the same classes with ilyas. "So where in the same class!" ilyas said as he walked with Moon to the first class. "Yea, I guess we do!" Moon said as she sat down by him during the lunch break. Moon noticed she had forgotten her lunch bag at home. "Moon, you can share my lunch!" ilyas said as he gave Moon some. After school, ilyas went to Moon's home, holding a few things to welcome her. Moon opened the door to see ilyas holding a box. "I'd thought I'd bring you a few things to welcome you here to Pitchfork Pines!" ilyas said as he walked in he saw Moon's home was crystal and wolf theme. "Wow, I love ur home!" ilyas said. "Thank you very much!" Moon said. "You are very welcome, Moon! If you want, you and I can go on a walk and get ice cream!" ilyas said. Moon nodded. "Can we do it after we unpack everything?" Moon asked. "Yes, we can do that, and I will help you unpack everything!" ilyas said. They began to unpack everything in Moon's home, Ilyas felt something between him and Moon he didn't know what it was. That's when they got done unpacking everything in Moon's home. "I think we are done!" Moon said as she put the last book on the table. "So you really like crystal!" ilyas said as he looked at the crystal collection on the table. "I really really love crystal they help me calm down! And you can eat them!" Moon said as she ate a crystal. ilyas was amazed that his new friend had eaten a crystal right in front of him. "You weren't lying when you said you can eat crystals!" ilyas said. "Is it ok if I try one?" ilyas added. "Of course you can try one!" Moon said as she gave ilyas a crystal. ilyas ate it in a few bites. "This is so good!" ilyas said as he was still chewing on the crystal. Later on, Moon was at the park with ilyas. "wanna go on the swings?" ilyas asked as he grabbed Moon's hand and took her to the swings,"I love the swings!" Moon said, sitting on one. They swang for a few hours. Moon loved spending time with her new friend that she had made when she came to Pitchfork Pines. "Are you going to be free tomorrow?" ilyas asked as he checked his phone to see if he was going to be available. "Yes, I am going to be free tomorrow! Maybe we can use the time to get to know each other!" Moon said as she tried not to blush. ilyas took the moon back to her house thats when he saw that they lived by each other, "So we live by.. each other -" ilyas said as he took moon home. He went to his dad asking if he could stay over to help the moon. "Dad?" ilyas asked as he entered the house he was greeted by vida and Lobo hugging him. "Hi, you too! I was here to see if I could stay at a friend's house for the weekend!" ilyas said. "Ofc you can son but be back by Monday!" Jorge said. ilyas hugged his family and kissed there cheeks he grabbed his things and went back to Moon's place. "Hi moon, I'm here to have a "sleepover " with you!" ilyas said, walking in. "Ooo, I love sleepovers!" Moon said. "This is going to be our first!" They both said as they hugged for a few minutes. "What shall we do first?!" ilyas asked "how about we tell each other about our selfs!" Moon said. "Ok, we can do that! And you can go first!" ilyas said. "I've was famous growing up since I was in a famous family! My mum and dad were singers!" Moon said as she continued telling ilyas her past. "Wow, that amazing!" ilyas said. Moon listened to ilyas, and she was great at listening. After a few hours after chatting, the both were woken up to thunder. ilyas couldn't go home in the rain, so he stayed with Moon. "What you wanna do, cutie?" ilyas asked, walking to her. "We can play some card games, maybe uno?" Moon asked. "Of course, we can play that game, cutie pie!" ilyas said he started to call moon cute names of course moon didn't mind it. "So you have a big family?" ilyas asked."Yes, I have a big family!" Moon said as she showed a book from the school's she went to. "Wow, moon, have 13 books?" ilyas asked as he looked at them. Moon nodded. ilyas then got a call from Jorge. "Hi, dad!" ilyas said. "Son, the thunderstorm is getting worse by the hour you have to Stat somewhere!" Jorge said. "Dad, I'm going to be with Moon!" ilyas said hanging up. Moon was eating a crystal bowl. "Is it ok if I kiss you?" ilyas asked. "You can kiss me! Idc!" Moon said. ilyas kissed moon on the cheek. Moon felt something between her and her new friend she didn't know what it was. So they continued the sleepover. ilyas and moon ended up falling asleep by each other hugging in their sleep.

To Be Continued!