So... you're class 1A (1)

(This is the seating chart i had gone off of. Tessa takes Mineta's spot and I'll explain a little on how he got kicked later)
Chapter 1

"Come on Katsuki, if you don't hurry up we'll be late." As I tug Bakugo along I can't stop thinking about what my first day at UA will be like. It was a miracle that I got into the school considering that I was one of the recommended few.

It happened one night when I was training at a local park when a man with a white scarf and gold goggles approached me. At first I didn't recognize him so I took a defensive stance, it was after my quirk was erased when I'd recognized who this man was. I quickly dropped my stance and began to ask questions as to why he was there. Eraser head had told me that he has been observing my skills for a while now and I never fail to impress him; he ended up inviting me to UA and train to become a hero. When I happily accepted, he told me I would be placed in the top hero class due to my advanced skills. I will forever treasure that moment for without Mr. Aizawa spotting me in the park, this would have never happened.

"I'm coming Tess, no need to rush me." Bakugo says as he continues is slow pace to the school. 'This is going to be long walk,' I think as I drag myself alongside Bakugo for the next thirty minutes.

-o-

I am relived when we finally make it to the gates of the school. Bakugo shows me around the school and I gain the attention of nearly everyone I walk by. Sure, it's unnatural for someone to join mid year, plus be recommended by one of the teachers/pro hero nonetheless. I stay close to Katsuki throughout his whole tour, a bit nervous from all the staring.

We reach the classroom just as the bell rings, I stand outside of the classroom with Bakugo, waiting for Aizawa to  get here. When I see Mr. Aizawa's signature white scarf, I put on a smile to cover up my nervousness. I bow my head as I greet my new teacher, "Good morning Mr. Aizawa."

Aizawa bows his head before speaking, "Welcome to UA Ms. Terrafor." We raise our heads before he gestures to Bakugo to head inside the classroom. I hear someone comment on how he is late for the first time, but Katsuki doesn't reply. "I'll introduce you to the class before we get started, I see you've already met Bakugo." Aizawa states, I nod before replying.

"I've known him for a while, he's become like a brother to me." Aizawa seems surprised at my comparison, "Interesting. I'm glad you'll have someone you're comfortable with during your time here Ms. Terrafor." With that he walks inside the classroom, leaving you to follow behind. It was nerve racking walking into that classroom. I had my head lowered to ensure I wouldn't make eye contact with anyone while Mr. Aizawa introduced me.

"Class, this is Tessa Terrafor. Even though she is joining mid-year, she is well trained. I will leave you to introduce yourselves, that is all for today." With that, Mr. Aizawa pulled out a yellow sleeping bag from under his desk and fell asleep on the floor. 'Really? This is the pro hero who invited me into this school?'

After a bit, I decided to lift my head and look for Bakugo. Before I could make my way to him, a guy with short black hair and glasses stands from his seat and speaks up. "Tenya Iida, class representative. You can take the empty seat behind Midoria, let's  just say our last classmate who sat there failed out." He seemed uncertain in the end and it's confirmed something else had happened when I heard someone grumble "Among other things."

When I sat down, a kid with green hair who sat in front of me, turned around and introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Izuku Midoria." Before he could finish his introduction, I can't help but burst out into laughter when he said his name, 'so this is the Deku who Katsuki constantly talks about.' I think to myself, I cough to try and hide my laugh.

"Sorry, got something in my throat. Nice to meet you Midoria."  I subtly look behind him to see Katsuki smirking, 'prick' I thought before looking around the room to others.

As I'm introduced to my classmates, I can't help it smile while meeting everyone. I can already tell that this year is going to be great.

Told you this chapter would be long. I'd just like to say that this is probably the most chapters i have ever posted in a day XD. i hope you enjoy! ~C0ffee_Stain