𝘉-𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬~

You woke up in Tatums room, her still dead asleep with her mouth open. You laughed a bit at the sight. Your legs were sore, and and you lights ran your hands across your bandages. It hurt to walk, but you pushed through to walk over to Tatum. You shook her. "Tatum! We have school, you idiot!" She woke up like there was something scaring her. "Who! Huh? Where?" Then she looked at you and sighed. "Oh. Also, do you wanna borrow my clothes? I figure they didn't let you grab yours." You nodded. "I'm gonna pick a sexy one for you! You'll look great." Your eyes widened but you sighed, knowing she was trying to make you feel better. She picked out a skimpy short skirt and a cropped top. "You'll look so sexy in this. Randy is gonna regret leaving you!~" You sighed, letting her live out her moment. You moved and quickly got dressed. She wore her plaid skirt and yellow shirt as always. "Oh my God!
Y/N! You look perfect." You smiled, slightly insecure while showing so much skin. Then her phone buzzed in her hand. She opened it to see another text from the unknown number. 'With you looking like that I might just fuck you tonight...', 'You attacked me last night you fucker!', 'that wasn't me... haha.' You put your phone away in your bag and walked to the car with Tatum. "Ready?" You nodded and Tatum started the car, speeding out of her parents drive to get to school on time. She stopped the car in a parking spot, and got out with you beside her walking inside. Billy, Stu, and Sidney were waiting. Billy looked you up and down with a small smirk. Stu had a stupid grin on his face while trying to keep his attention on Tatum, but you watched as he took quick and small glances at you. You walked over to Billy, and he rested his hand on your hip. "You look so...", "what? Bad? I know.", "No. You look... Sexy." He whispered his last sentence into your ear. Hearing the most handsome man in your school say that gave you butterflies. Randy was also there, but Billy moved you away from him. "You look nice today, Billy." Randy heard you say it, and gave Billy a dark and jealous look. He smirked. "Thanks, Princess." You smiled at him. "I gotta go to class, Billy, Stu, are you coming? We have Math." They nodded and started walking towards your class. "So, Doll, how are you since the attack?" Stu cooed at you flirtily. "Stop, Stu. Say that stuff to Tatum. Call her your 'doll'." Stu frowned at that. You turned into class, going to sit alone while Stu and Billy sat together as a pair. Billy saw you sad look as Randy sat beside someone else. Normally he sat by you. He whispered something to Stu, then the both of them came and sat by you, Billy closer. "You guys can go back. Im fine." Billy frowned. "I'm staying." Stu also chimed in a "me too."

__________

After school, Tatum drove you home. They cleaned up your kitchen, and found no evidence of anything strange. The house was empty, and there were no voice mails or missed calls, signaling your mother and father didn't know, or most likely, didn't care. Another text. 'Hey doll. I'm gonna come over, so don't lock the doors. Or else..." You shuddered at the unfinished sentence, and, not wanting to make him angry, left the doors unlocked, and hid on your bed. Then you heard your back door open with a slow creak. He quickly moved upstairs and into your room. You moved from your bed to behind the door, where he soon found you. He pushed you harshly into the wall, moving his hands up and down your waist. "I told you~" He pulled you onto the bed, quickly taking your underwear off under your skirt. "H-hah? What are you doing!" You couldn't stop his sudden action because of the tight grip he had on your waist. He pulled down his pants, showing his bulging 8 inches. "God, y/n. Your body does this to me~" He whimpered Into your ear. You started tearing up, being worried because you were a virgin. He thrusted into you. It felt good, but it hurt. He slowly went in and out, but took no time to quicken the pace. He was loving it. He forced you to look into the mirror, then put the mask on you, revealing his face. You moaned loudly. "B-Billy? O-oh~ You- You sick fuck!~" He smirked and groaned. You were still crying because if hurt, but couldn't tell him to stop because it was so good. "B-bet Randy didn't fuck you this good huh?" He groaned out. "H-hah! Billy~ randy didn't fuck me at all~ I'm a virgin!" Billy's eyes widened. He came inside and you clenched around him. "Your hole was so tight, no wonder. I'm sorry for going so hard. I thought you weren't a virgin." He pulled out, your liquids mixing and spilling over his un-hard member. He picked you up, since it was obvious you wouldn't be able to walk. "I'm sorry, Princess." The tears on your face dried. "I'm gonna buy some plan B. I'll be back." He quickly put his stuff on and went out the door.
He came back in about 10 minutes, a capsule pill bottle in hand. "Here." He handed you one and a bottle of water. "So your the killer?" He nodded, then whispered, "and if you tell anyone ill gut you like a fish." Your hairs stood on end. "And if you try to tell me no." Your eyes saddened. "God your so pretty." You avoided his eyes. He forced you to look at him. He kissed your neck lightly, you letting out a small gasp when he bit it. You could feel the smirk on his face as he kept kissing it. "I gotta go. And remember. I'm always watching. And who's does your pussy belong too?", "You, Billy." He smiled, leaving with his mask. You got another text. From Billy's real number this time. 'Wanna come over to Stu's and watch movies tonight?' You thought about it. Even though he was a murderer and Stu could be too, you kind of had to say yes. You texted back. 'Yeah. I'll be there at 7.' He texted back. 'No. I'm getting you at 6.' You sighed. 'Okay.' You grabbed some comfortable clothing, some soft shorts and a large t-shirt. And some 'special' clothing underneath incase Billy decided to become horny. By the time you were done, it was 6 and he was waiting outside. You rushed to his car, sliding into the front seat. "Sorry. I was making my bed before I left. We left... a mess." He chuckled. "I would've cleaned it up if you asked me, Princess." You thought about something for a moment. "Wait. I know you wouldn't attack me, so it was-" you were cut off. "Stu." Your eyes widened a bit. "I chewed his ear off after he hurt you too badly. He felt bad." You gave a soft smile. It made you slightly paranoid to be around him after he revealed himself. "Let's go." He came around and opened your door, pulling you out by the hand. He walked you inside, some, sick smile plastered on his face. And a dumb evil grin on Stu's. "Hey, doll." Stu mouthed something to Billy. 'Does she know?' Billy mouthed back, 'yeah. About you too. I ruined her.' He smirked, looking back down at you. Billy pushed you into the living room so he could talk to Stu, Alone. "Why didn't you wait for me~" Billy chuckled. "If your really disappointed, take the mask and rail her tommorow. We have to share her body anyways~" Stu smiled. "After I get rid of that God damn Randy bitch. He hurt precious y/n. And he has to pay."

Yall I love cliffhangers fr sry </3