𝘚𝘰 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭

To your utter dismay, you woke up to live another day. And found yourself asleep on Stus chest. You felt pains all over your body. Billy... he beat you. Stu was awake and waiting for you to do the same. "Are you okay?" You frowned and slammed your head back into his chest. "It's 6. We have to go to school Princess." You groaned as he pushed you off him and got up. "Clothes that will cover your body?" You nodded to him. He walked into your closet and found a pair of baggy jeans and a sweater. Kinda like what Sidney would wear. He brought it back and helped you get dressed. "I can see anyone hurt, except for you." (Cute stu be like 😚✌️) "I'll drive. Do you have a car?" You nodded. "My dad's car yes. Let's go." You stumbled, but were able to walk down the stairs to the car. "You okay?" He gave sympathetic pout. You glared at him. "I'm fine." He put his hand on your thigh. You whimpered. "Sorry." He loosed the already light grip he had on your thigh. Then you were at school. You started limping into school with Stu beside you. "Do you need help?" He grinned. "Yes please." He held your hips and walked the hallways with you. Billy came over smirking. "Hey baby." You flinched when he moved his hand closer to your face. Stu pushed it away. "Don't touch her." His face turned dark. "Fine. She wants to act like a bitch. But I'm not in the mood. So, Stu, I want you to fuck her like one tonight." Your eyes moved to the ground. "Sure billy." Stu kept walking away with you. Billy was angry. He'd get some sense into you.

After school, you got unlucky to be left alone by Stu. Billy came up to you. "You shouldn't of let him say that." You backed away. He gave you a punch right in the face. You fell to the ground crying. "P-please Billy!" He stood over you. "Know your place. I'll kill you. Little bitch." You tried getting up but fell back down. Tatum watched from afar. She saw Billy punch you. You finally got up and started walking towards your dad's car and drove home without Stu, crying. Something changed in Billy. He was always threatening, and violence wasn't above him, but he normally would never. You sat home and heard the back door open. You prayed it was Stu. And you got lucky. He moved into your room. "Tatum tried talking to me... and texted me about what she saw Billy do. You know about the party right? I'm not letting him have you. I'll kill, then leave with you, my little princess." That made you blush, but you feared what Billy would do if he found out. "O-Okay Stu." He was grinning wildly. "I'll protect you." He kissed you with a smile. You kissed back. "The police might be coming. Also, Billy's making me move my party to tommorow. He wants to 'speed things up' so he won't get caught." You moved to laying in your bed.  "Shit... I got to go Princess."

"Goodbye Stu."

"I'll be back later." He left your room and continued walking until he was out of your house. Now you were alone, and bored. Stu texted you almost immediately after he left your house.

Stu:If Billy comes, tell me, okay princess?

You:Okay Stu.

Stu:Good girl.

You shut off your phone and laid back. Then you wanted to watch a movie. You got up and headed into the living room, grabbing the vhs tape and putting it in. You sat down an laid back on the couch as ghostbusters started playing. Half the movie went, and then there was the noise of the window shattering. You immediately texted Stu.

You: He's here- please come, quick he broke my-

You were barely able to send the message before being thrown down to the ground. Your phone rang loudly. Billy, masked and all, stomped on it, stopping the noise. "Please- Billy no-" You said exasperated. You were breathing heavily as he moved closer to you. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "I can't handle seeing you with Stu. I beat you because you talk back then you just keep going to him like a whiny little bitch." He pulled your hair back when he realized you couldn't look him in the eye. He gave you a hard slap on the cheek causing you to start crying. "Don't talk." You nodded at him. Stu was looking through the window and you noticed him. He was angry. He slipped through the busted window and slowly walked up behind Billy. The wooden bat that was in his hands was now coming down on Billy's head. Billy turned around and noticed it just before it smacked him into unconsciousness. "Oh god.. is he dead? I didn't mean to hit him that hard.." You looked up at him, relieved and terrified at the same time. "Oh.. Dollface come here.."
"I.. I don't want to move.. it hurts. When he threw me to the ground I landed on my ankle wrong.." Stu moved closer and sat beside you, then carefully lifting and setting you in his lap. He stroked your hair and left soft kisses on your collarbone, trying to comfort you. "Can you carry me to the bathroom? I know I have pain killers in there." He nodded and got up with you in his arms. He walked into the bathroom being careful not to let your  legs hit anything. He set you on the counter and let you grab meds. "Thank you love." You gave him a quick kiss on the lips. His face blushed red as he wasn't ready for it. He let out a giggle. "Hehe." You downed some pills. It slowly went away. "What do we do with billies body." Before you could keep talking, alarms sounded. "Shit. Take me back out and run. I'll say Billy hurt me, which he did, and 'ghostface of all people saved me." Stu nodded, not daring to talk. He ran out and set you down, leaving through the back door.(sorry Billy lovers, times change, men are bad sometimes) the cops ran in with guns out. They saw Billy unconscious, then a bruised and battered you with a tear stained face and a broken phone beside you. "We were called for violence and a suspected murder." You, with a shaky voice, finally spoke. "I- it all happened so fast.. Billy broke in and was angry because I didn't give him what he wanted.. my body. He threw me to the ground and started hitting me. He broke my phone. Then I saw someone at the shattered window, climbing in. Ghostface.. it scared me so bad I thought we would both die.... but instead he hit Billy over the head with a bat and ran, not even giving me a second look... but I saw long brown hair. It wasn't tucked in well."(#lying for pookie) A paramedic grabbed Billy and another came for you. You were put on a gurney and carried into an ambulance. The bright lights and people talking were the last things you saw before you passed out from the pain of your ankle getting worse.