𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.

Stu was tightly holding you when Tatum burst into your room at 9 in the morning. You immediately woke up because of the loud noise and your eyes widened. "What. The. Hell." You aggressively tapped his face until he woke up and saw the person standing in the door. "Oh shit Tatum..." He shrugged. "Meh." You smacked him lightly on the head. "T-tatum please I'm sorry." You got out of bed and tried moving closer to her. She punched you straight in the face and ran out. You fell to the ground with blurry vision. "Shit!" He moved to the ground where you were holding your face. "Are you okay?" You shook your head. "What the fuck does it look like Stu? She's gonna tell everyone!" He frowned. "Fuck fuck fuck. Well she's coming to my party still she just texted Sidney and she texted me." He looked at his phone. "And that's where she dies." You scowled. He lifted you and put you on the bed. "Im gonna gut that stupid bitch like a fish." You grabbed him by the collar and looked at him with doe eyes. "Why?" Stu couldn't help but open his mouth. "She hurt you, and she's an annoying obstacle." He kissed your lips lightly. "Can I stay?" Your phone buzzed before you could answer him. It was Tatum calling you. You picked it up. "I-im sorry Tatum."

"Fuck you! Why? That's all I want to know."

"I can't tell you."

"What do you mean you 'can't tell me'!"

"I can't. You'll know soon enough I promise I'm sorry."

"Well I hope you happy with MY BOYFRIEND." You hung the phone up and started crying. You moved to the corner of your bed, and curled into a ball. "I'm sorry Princess. I didn't know she was just gonna bust into your house." You looked up at him, sniffling. "I feel so guilty and it's all your fault!" You started crying and hiding in your knees again. "Princess, this is not my fault."

"Yes it is! Please... please, get out!" Stu looked angrily scowled at you as he walked out and slammed all your doors.

___________

Apparently he bitches to Billy, and he burst into your house. "Stu said Tatum caught you and you yelled at Stu." He stood over you. You cowered into a corner fearing he would hit you. The teared up glint in your eye made his breath hitch. "Please! Please! I'm sorry.... please!" Billy went back to what he was doing as he lashed you with a belt. Your screams shook him to the core. He stopped. He tried moving close to you. "Please.... please no more...." You flinched when he moved his hand close to your beat up face. You thought he was gonna try to kiss you at first, when he punched you square in the head causing you to pass out. He left you laying out on your floor. You had a dream where you fell in love with Billy. When he wasn't a murderer. Back in middle school, when he had a heart... You were snapped out of it when you heard two people crying infront of you. Your eyes slowly opened to Tatum and Sidney. "Huh?" You could tell it was them, even with blurred vision. "Y/N don't move your hurt. What happened?" Sidney moved her hand to your bleeding face. "I- I can't say anything." Tatum seemed angry but with sympathy. "Are you okay?"

"Maybe? Can you put me on the bed? Then you can leave." You got a chance to look out the window and see it was dark. How long had you been out before they found you? How long would you have stayed unconscious if they didn't come? Sidney lifted you and was finally able to see the worse belt marks all over your legs. "Who the fuck-" She set you down, seething. "I'm okay... you can leave. I'll be fine." Sidney sighed. "Your stubborn. Fine." They both walked out and a figure appeared from your closet. Stu. "No! Please no more!" You pleaded to him. "Come here."

"I can't stand."

"Come. Here." You thought about what would happen if you didn't. You slid your blanket over your burning legs and tried to stand. You fell and hit where you were punched. You yelped out loudly. Stu finally got a look at you. "Wait what the-" He sat beside you. "I thought he did something sexual... not just beating you... oh Princess I'm sorry." He lifted you into his lap. "What a fucking!..." He kissed your forehead. "He doesn't deserve you. I'll take care of it while he takes care of Randy."

"What?"

"He got rid of Randy. But you and me are gonna leave in a plane after the party. He doesn't deserve to lay his hands on you in any way anymore." Stu's soft words reached your ears and gave you comfort. "I have to make a call." He got up and put you on the bed again. He came back and laid with you after talking to someone. "Party's coming 2 days too soon I guess. Will you be able to walk?" You nodded. "Shit we have school tommorow and we both can't be "sick" again." You sighed. "I'll go..."

"I'll help you." He pushed you on his chest so you could sleep more comfortably with the pain.

(I'm trying ✌️)