III

I'm writing to you for the last time, this will be the last time I'il write "Honey," I have to prepare for the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji.

And I don't know if I came back alive yet.

Yes, darling, there will be a war, at last we are very close to ending the king of demons.

You'd be happy to know that at last this evil man would pay for all his crimes.

And guess who's gonna be in it.

Yeah, you weren't wrong, it's me.

I refuse to stand by and watch others finish him off, and here I am sitting in a bed looking at a window.

I have decided that I will also participate, even if I end up dying in the process.

Nothing really matters to me anymore.

I'm sick of that bastard always running away like a bitch, and ending it all, this time I'il make sure I banish him from the ground.

Have I told you the latest news, by any chance the latest news?

Tanjiro Kamado, that heretic who tries to end up next to his demon sister, turned out to be quite a feat, his sister turned out to be immune to the rays of the sun, and his brother the annoying boy, turned out to be descended in some way from the creator of the breath, and more of the original breathing, the sun.

I thought it was just another useless good for nothing, but I show that I had conviction and determination, and I was willing to achieve as a place his desire to turn his sister into a human, and end Kibutsuji, and make him pay for the death of his family.

Walla boy this one, but it's good that there are people with that determination to get what they want.

He may be annoying, and he may be, but he learns easily, and he's very kind, and he always wants to protect the weak.

Which sometimes gets me out of my boxes, 'cause even demons don't get rid of this.

<<"What would you do if you were me?">>

Maybe you were talking to him about the Bible and your god.

Isn't that right Gyomei?

I'd be just as crazy as you are, but as sweet and kind as you, a well-made and emphasized copy of you.

It would be uncomfortable to watch.

Don't you think?

But, well, that's it for now.

I have to get ready for the end, wish me luck, and everything will be fine.

We'il all be what we still are.

Uzui, Kanao, Shinobu, Muichiro, Tanjiro and his friends.

See you soon Gyomei.