𝟏𝟔

"ARE YOU HAVING FUN?" Rintarō yelled near Y/n's ear as loud music blasted through the entire house.

"YES, ARE YOU?" She yelled back before leaning back to look up at Rin.

Standing in between Rintarō's legs, with his hands onto the surface of the countertop and his body leaning against it, Y/n admired his face, blinking very slowly, her eyelids starting to feel a little heavy.

Rin nodded his head, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips at the sight of Y/n bobbing her head and lip synching the lyrics of the song that played.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" She yelled, not bothering to lean in as she took a quick sip of her drink before lip synching again.

Rintarō shook his head in amusement before he felt Y/n grab ahold of his hand, his body hairs beginning to stand up straight. His eyes widened when Y/n intertwined her fingers with his.

His lips parted, a shaky breath escaping his mouth when Y/n sang the lyrics of the song to him.

"Cause it's you I would change for, you always make sure~"

...

"I just wanna be your favorite~"

The words smoothly rolling off her tongue. Her enticing voice sounded so pleasing to his ears, causing butterflies and tickly, fuzzy feelings in his stomach.

"I just wanna be your favorite..."

Y/n's eyes stared deep into Rintarō's grayish-yellow ones, his heart starting to beat faster.

He knew that she liked this song, but still, something about the way she sang the lyrics got to him.

Was she trying to seduce him? Cause if so, it was most definitely working.

Y/n was so alluring, and so captivating and breathtakingly beautiful. But not only that, she was also smart, funny, generous and a social butterfly. That's probably why Rintarō often wondered how he was able to function when she was near him.

She was simply perfect...

A certain feeling embraced Rin as Y/n held onto his hand, singing the rest of the lyrics. And not the one that made his dick stand up straight. Nah, this feeling made his heart warm and tighten in his chest.

Was this... Love?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A few songs later and a couple drinks down, Y/n had started to feel a light, buzzing and vibrating feeling through her body which made her feel warm and cozy. It was kinda as if her mind and body had been taken to another place.

"HEY! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

Y/n hadn't felt this way ever since...She couldn't remember when the last time was exactly. What she did know was that this was a pleasant feeling, as she didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Rintarō stared at her with furrowed brows, this was the fourth time that she had said that...in a row. He watched her bring the big, red, plastic cup to her lips to take a big sip, the liquid sliding down her throat with a lot more ease than before.

Strange...

"RINN~ DANCE WITH ME!"

"Wha- wait." Rintarō's voice was cut off by Y/n who didn't wait for an answer and pulled him towards him, grabbing a hold of one of his hands and bringing it up to above her head, turning herself around.

Y/n's pout from before had turned into a big smile as she forced Rintarō to dance with her. Well, it was more like him standing there with her as she danced, but whatever made her happy.