𝟐𝟗

Rintarō let out a heavy breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

It had been a couple of hours since Y/n went up to her room, leaving her brother and his friends downstairs.

Rin had tried to think about something other than Y/n and the way she was acting, but it was literally impossible.

He slyly pulled his phone from the pocket of his gray sweatpants to check the time on his lockscreen.

02:16 AM

Rin skillfully slid his phone back before scanning the living room. It seemed like everyone had fallen asleep and was straight up passed out.

A small grin made its way to Rintarō's lips at the sight of Atsumu drooling on Aran's shoulder, Aran's snoring reaching Rin's ears from the other side of the couch.

Rin was tired, the past week being draining due to training, finishing up his school projects as well as his regular homework. Yet he couldn't fall asleep like his teammates.

Would Y/n still be up?

"Ugh~" Rintarō groaned softly, feeling Osamu turn over to face the other side.

Rin ran a hand through his hair, frustrated with himself and the situation he found himself in. Sitting here, listening to Aran's snoring would NOT make him fall asleep.

Maybe he just needed to use the bathroom, which so happened to be located next to Y/n's bedroom...

What would be the harm in that?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/n sighed to herself as her eyes skimmed over the revision sheet she had made, a yawn following not long after.

In the past few hours she had practiced with former homework exercises, made a summary of a few chapters out of the textbook and read the notes she made in class.

Yet she still didn't feel satisfied.

Being ahead of her work and classes gave Y/n a secured feeling. But with the upcoming exams, people wanted to schedule more tutor sessions, which left Y/n with less time to prepare for her own tests.

And though Y/n's eyelids felt heavy and her muscles felt sore, she was determined on continuing to study till she passed out.

The thought of taking a break hadn't even crossed her mind till she heard a knock on her door.

Her eyes averted from her door to the clock on her wall, reading the current time.

02:21 AM

"Come in?"