Caught

For about a week you couldn't stop thinking of Andrew. Each time you stepped on your balcony, you kept glancing to the side in hopes of catching a glimpse of him.

Your hopes slowly faded, though, as you never heard a sound from the next apartment over. And that incessant music from your other neighbor made you want to tear your skin off. The music had been playing for hours now, a repetitively boring beat that echoed in your head even once it stopped.

You hadn't even been able to look out the balcony today because the music was so loud. The minutes ticked by until finally, finally the music stopped. You glanced outside, where the evening moon was high in the sky. Quietly you opened the doors, looking out at the buildings across from you. It seemed like life was passing without you, while you were trapped in this building. Some friends had occasionally called you, but their messages were getting more and more distant as time went on. You knew they were forgetting you.

At least the stars were beautiful. You slumped downwards, not hearing the sound of doors sliding open.

"What's wrong?" a voice asked, and you instantly recognized it.

"Andrew?" You looked up at him, noticing the long board he'd used to climb across from his balcony to yours. "Did you come back for more food?"

A faint hint of red showed in his cheeks. He looked away. ". . . No, actually. I was fighting with my sister over something." His shoulders tensed and he looked ahead.

You'd had such little social interaction, you wanted to know everything about him. "Over what?" You leaned forward, eager.

"I found out that she's been the one that drives me apart from all my exes. With Ashley, it's like- it's like she doesn't want any other woman in my life." His fists tightened when he spoke.

You nodded slowly, trying to wrack your head around whatever kind of family life he had.

He turned to look at you, his green eyes so beautiful that you nearly forgot to breathe. "If she finds out about us, she'll kill you." The night air seemed to get colder.

"She can try," you said. You knew how to get yourself out of a bad situation. Even if being near him right now was a threat, you didn't care. Something was pulling you towards him. Right now, you needed him.

At first he looked like he wanted to protest, but soon enough he was leaning forward too, eyes fluttering closed.

In a small moment of sanity, he pulled away. "But we're- we're on a balcony. And what if Ashley-"

You put a finger to his lips. "Shut the fuck up about your sister," you said breathlessly, hands going to the edge of his shirt. You roamed your hands upwards, feeling his warm skin. Eventually you drifted lower, smirking when you began to stroke his boner, which was not-so-obviously poking out of his sweatpants.

Andrew let out low moans of pleasure, tilting his head back, the ridge of his Adam's apple prominent. You lowered his pants, then his boxers, unable to suppress a grin when you saw his hard cock.

"I bet you get hard just thinking about me," you said, starting to stroke the shaft. "How often did you spend the night fantasizing about me?"

He blushed, moaning. "E-Every night," he gritted out. You stroked faster, and he couldn't help the noises that escaped his mouth. Each time you could tell he was close, you slowed down, making the pressure within him build up.

"Tell me you'll see me again," you said, one hand forcing him to look you in the eyes.

"Yes," he nodded eagerly.

You edged him repeatedly until you finally decided to let him come. Your fingers quickened around his warm shaft, and Andrew began to whisper your name as he gasped. With one final stroke he came, his fluid spilling along your fingers.

The two of you breathed out, calming down from the craze that had just overtaken the both of you. Andrew skimmed his fingers through his hair, then put his pants back on. For once, being quarantined against your will wasn't the worst thing.

Just as you were about to turn, you felt hands around your neck. Andrew's eyes widened in horror.

A girl's voice cried, "Andy, what the fuck are you doing?"

His sister.

(AN: hope yall are into edging lol. i may or may not add another chapter, but right now i wanna write a fanfic about König from CoD so i'm still on the fence)