Chapter 1: Nemesis Prime

Ryan James Grimes POV

I woke up and felt Nemesis was still asleep. I sighed and sat up. I knew our relationship was toxic but he never laid a hand on me.

I got up and got dressed.

I walked outside of the tent and I walked down to the water. I sat down and sighed. I then heard footsteps and saw Optimus Nemesis's twin brother. The only difference between the two is one, the red streak on Nemesis's true form and his cybertronian form was buffer than Optimus was.

I sighed and he sat down beside me. "I guess everyone heard last night..." I mumbled. He nodded. "Shane isn't too happy with Nemesis." He told me.

"I don't care what Shane thinks." I said. Optimus looked at me. "He's not what they say he is. He's the only boyfriend I've had that is this kind to me..." I mumbled.

Optimus nodded. "Come on." We walked up the hill.

I got up the hill to see the four Dino it's I took in. They were my children and they acted like I was their father sometimes.

Grimlock shook himself as he was laying down. I smiled.

"I don't get why we have these four in the camp." Shane stated to me. "They're my family. Unless you have a problem, deal with them yourself." I stated. Shane rolled his eyes.

I sighed and walked up to Grimlock. He sniffed my hand. I smiled.

I then heard a familiar voice.

"People can be of different species and they can still be family." Nemesis told Shane. He walked up and he looked at me. "Hey." I smiled.

Grimlock and the Dinobots got up.

They then ran off into the woods. I smiled. "How are you feeling?" Nemesis asked me.

"Fine. Just a little sleepy." I mumbled. Neme nodded. "So, what do you say me and you go on a car ride?" He asked me as he pulled me into him.

"Mmm. I don't know. I'm still upset with you." I teased.

He kissed me on the lips. "Could I make it up to you?" he whispered. I smiled. "Maybe..." I told him. He smiled and he kissed me again.

"Come on, lover boy." Daryl told him. I smiled.

"I'll see you when we're done hunting." Nemesis told me. I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

He then sighed. "I love you, boy." I smiled. "I love you, too."

He then left. I sighed.

I was sitting beside Carl. "And just wrap it around that.."

"WHERE THE HELL IS NEMESIS?!" Shane yelled. I sighed. I rubbed Carl's head. "What's he do now?" I asked.

Shane showed me and I saw his hat said DICKWAD. I snickered.

"Oh, you think it's funny, boy?!" Shane snarled.

I smiled. "If my boyfriend has done that to you, there's a reason." I said.

Shane then punched me. Carl cried out and he moved. I felt Shane keep hitting me. "SHANE! GET OFF HIM!" Lori yelled.

I felt my head burning.

Suddenly there was a loud roar. Shane backed off. Grimlock growled and he then turned to me.

"Ryan. Hey."

I coughed up a lot of blood. Optimus helped me sit up. "Come on. Get it out." I gagged and Optimus helped me up.

Carl held my hand and Lori stood nearby as Optimus stitched the cut on my head. "Well, we might have to hide Shane from Nemesis when he gets back." Optimus commented. I sighed. Optimus then bent down near me and he cleaned the blood off my face.

I winced as he touched the swollen part of my face with the wet paper towel.

"Sorry." He apologized. I looked at Lori and she smiled at me.