Chapter 2: Rick comes back

Ryan James Grimes POV

I sighed as I was sitting in front of Carl and Lori and Shane was beside me. Grimlock was asleep behind me.

"RJ?" Carl asked. "What's up?" I asked. "How come everyone calls you Dad's bastard?" He asked me. "Carl!" Lori scolded.

"It's okay. Because sometimes people have accidental affairs and they have babies and I was one of those." I said.

Carl nodded.

I then heard a car alarm. I tensed. Grimlock instantly woke up.

I walked over with Carl holding my hand. I saw a moving truck pull up.

Amy and Andrea reunited. I sighed. I didn't see Rick. I then pulled Carl with me. "Carl. Buddy, I'm sorry but I don't think he's alive. I'm sorry--"

Me and Carl turned and I paled. Rick was standing in the path starting at me and Carl.

Carl then ran to him. Rick caught him. I stared at Rick mostly in Shock.

I then hugged him tightly. He hugged both me and Carl. I stared at Shane in anger. I then hugged Rick.

I was laying with my head on Optimus's lap. He was gently rubbing my hair. I sighed. I was laying in his truck with him.

"You okay, Ryan?" he asked me. "I hate Shane. He always somehow manages to make my life worse." I mumbled.

Optimus nodded. "Maybe we shouldn't hide him from Nemesis," I mumbled. Optimus smiled.

He turned my head and he kissed me on the lips softly. I kissed him back. He gently rested his hand on my stomach and I instantly flinched and sat up.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked me. I nodded shakily.

"It's okay. Phillip isn't here to hurt you anymore." Optimus told me as he gently rubbed my arms.

"I-I'm sorry." I cried. "Hey. It's okay." Optimus hugged me tightly and I nuzzled into his chest. "Come on, go to sleep. I'll stay right here." Optimus promised me softly. I nodded.

I woke up the next morning and sighed. I saw Optimus was asleep. I climbed out of his truck form.

I was then slammed to the truck. I flinched. "You are a Goddamn mistake and you should go kill yourself!" Shane snarled.

He let me go and stormed off. I then stood over the cliff.

Grimlock noticed Ryan. He screeched in distress. He transformed and kicked Optimus's alt mode.

He woke up and widened his eyes. "RYAN!"

I heard someone tell my name as I jumped. I hit the water.

I felt myself drosning because I couldn't swim.

Grimlock snarled and he jumped in the water for Ryan.

Something grabbed me in its mouth. I was lifted above the surface I coughed.

I was put on the sand. "Ryan!" I heard Nemesis cry. He ran to me Optimus behind him.

Nemesis then pulled me into his lap. I was shivering. "Hang on, Bubba."

Nemesis took off his holo forms Jacket and wrapped it around me. I was still cold.

Grimlock then opened his mouth and kept the fire in a small flame. I felt myself slowly getting warmer.

Nemesis wrapped his arms around me tightly.

I then saw the other three Dinobots running. They then ran to me.

I held my hand out and all four of them whimpered.

"Come on." Nemesis lifted me into his arms. He grunted. "Damn, you're heavy." He told me. Grimlock then bent down.

I climbed onto his back. Grimlock stood up. He walked up the hill.

"Did you find him?!" Rick asked Grimlock. He then bent down and I got off his back. Grimlock then transformed and he held his hand out for me. I climbed into his clawed servo.

Shane walked over and Grimlock growled as he lifted me up to his chest. "WhTs going on?"

"Mean police killer." Terry growled. Shane frowned. "What? I didn't do anything!" Rick said thinking it was about him.

"Not you. You!" Grimlock snarled at Shane. He tensed.

"It doesn't matter. Come, Carrier." Spike said. Grimlock followed.