✩ 𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝘾... 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿

"Let go of me! Okay, now I really have a wedgie." Daphne Blake exclaimed as the Luna Ghost — the current person in disguise that the Mystery Incorporated was trying to capture — carried her under his arm as he flew in the warehouse. "Fred! Velma! Can you guys hurry it up? This ghost keeps grabbing-" Daphne yelps as she's taken up higher, "please!" She yells. Velma Dinkley — resident smarty pants of the Mystery Incorporated — looked on from a terrace, she pushed her glasses up, "Jinkies." She held a Walkie-Talkie up to her mouth, "Fred, come in. Fred! Can you hear me?"

Having been swinging around the fire hose — impressing the thin air — Freddie Jones, leader of the group, grabbed his own Walkie-Talkie, "Fredster here, Velms." Velma rolled her eyes, "Shockingly, Daphne's been captured again." She speaks in a flat tone — "That's okay. When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne," Freddie continues her sentence, "Shaggy, Andy, and Scooby will pop out of the barrels and then you'll activate the conveyer belt, spilling the oil onto the floor." He puts the Walkie-Talkie back on his belt as Velma speaks, "Just remember my plan."

—👻—

Andy felt like her legs were gonna cramp up from being in the barrel for so long. "Like, chill out, Scooby-Doo." Shaggy said from the other barrel that was next to the one Andy was in — she listened to the conversations, "Stop shaking." Shaggy said making Scooby huff, "Me? Rhat's you." Shaggy laughed nervously, "Right, it's me, sorry." Andy grinned at the conversation, looking through the small hole on the side of the barrel, she whispered, "Shaggy." A bright blue eye appeared, "Like.. yeah?" Andy looked around — "What're we supposed to do again?" Shaggy went to speak "Like, I don't remember." Shaggy giggled which led to Andy giggling. Suddenly — Scooby yelped as he jumped out of the barrel.

Shaggy looked up at him before standing up, leaving Andy confused as she took the top of the barrel off, "Scooby-Doo, what are you doing man?" Shaggy asked as the dog shook — Andy looked at what he was staring and and began to stutter as both her and Scooby pointed behind Shaggy to make him realize that the Luna Ghost was standing behind them — "You too Andy? Like, this is no time to..." Shaggy's eyes got wide as he continued, "Oh boy, like, there's a ghost right behind me, isn't there?" Andy and Scooby both nodded and Shaggy turned around — his eyes widened as his brows rose up before both he and Scooby screamed. "Run!" Andy yelled but as they tried to — the oil on the floor stopped them.

"Ro Rhaggy ro!" Scooby yelled. "Run guys!" Andy yelled after, "Like, I'm trying!" Shaggy yelled. "Fred now! Hurry up!" Velma exclaimed from above and that's what Fred did, "I got him." Aiming the hose — the water pressure was too powerful for just him so Fred ended up flying backwards, releasing the hose — the water ended up flying upwards, towards Velma, "Look out!" Fred yelled but it was too late — Velma got hit with the water and accidentally pressed the button to the conveyor belt as she walked towards the edge of the platform before falling — screaming as she got caught on the foot by a loose chain. Covered in water, Velma hung upside down, "Sorry! Sorry Velma.." Fred yelled from below and Velma sighed, "I know Fred."

As the conveyer belt went — Shaggy and Scooby ran — the fire the Luna Ghost blew made them jump on the conveyer belt as Andy just threw the barrel off, as she ran away, Shaggy held Scooby on his shoulders. "Fred!" Andy yelled as she ran over to him, helping him up. The Luna Ghost followed after Shaggy and Scoob, "Where's the ghost?" Shaggy asked from below and Scooby looked behind them, "Re's right rehind us!" That made them move faster before Scooby realized there was a skateboard coming towards them. Andy looked on and watched as Shaggy rode the skateboard quite impressively. "Shouldn't we help them?" Andy asked Fred and the blonde shook his head — "I think they got it." Velma cleared her throat, "Oh, sorry!" Andy exclaimed before both her and Freddie went up the stairs to help her.