𝙤𝙤1. 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!

Having been with Shaggy and Scooby for a few months now, Andy felt happy. Holding a joint in between her fingers — she sat next to Shaggy in the van — which had now been turned into a tiny house for them. Andy watched as Shaggy cooked lunch for the three of them, Scooby sitting across from the two. Andy leaned her head on Shaggy's shoulder, "This is primo. Man, talk about toasted." Shaggy smiled as he spoke. "Man, the only thing I like better than an eggplant burger.... is a chocolate covered eggplant burger!" Shaggy laughed at his own words. "With rot rauce." Scooby added.

"Yeah, just another beautiful day in paradise." Shaggy said contentedly. Andy had become vegan after living with Shaggy for so long — he never forced her to but everything that he cooked always looked good... and it was all vegetables. As Shaggy took the burgers off the small grill onto plates — he looked at Andy and parted his lips — Andy looked back at him and placed the joint between his lips, he muttered a thanks as he smiled at her. Andy nodded before taking her plate, "You know what, this has been the best time I've had in a while." Andy thought out loud before taking a bite of her burger. Shaggy smiled as he held the joint between his fingers as he took a bite of his own burger.

"Like, I'm glad it has Andy." Shaggy said in between bites. Scooby chuckled as he went to eat before the sound of knocking at the door stopped them, "I'm looking for a Mr. Rogers, Ms. Locke, and a Mr. Doo." A voice said from the other side of the door — Shaggy instantly put the joint out before looking at Andy and Shaggy, "Quick Scoob-o, grab the food-o, and let's scram-o." Scooby did as he said — Andy grabbed her bag of clothes and held her burger still — Shaggy opened the back doors of the van before getting out, holding a hand out as he held a lot of the food, Andy grabbed it and stepped out of the van. Scooby followed behind as the three tried to walk past the man that was knocking.

"I'm looking for a Mr. Rogers, Ms. Locke, and a Mr. Doo." The man said as he held a piece of paper. "Let's go!" Shaggy said to Andy and Scooby before speaking to the man, "I'm sorry dude. Look, I'd love to help you out. You look like a really nice guy. It's just that we're not detectives anymore." The three go to walk but the man stops them — "I've been sent by my employer, Mr. Emile Mondavarious, to invite you to his world-famous amusement park, Spooky Island." Shaggy shakes his head, "Oh, we don't go near any place with spooky, haunted, forbidden, or creepy in the name." Scooby speaks, "Or r-hydrocolonic." Andy nods in agreement. "Yeah, but that's for a whole different reason."

They try to walk away again but they're stopped.. again. "But he'd like you to solve a mystery. He'll pay you a fee of $10,000." Shaggy shakes his head, "It's just, materialism is not really our bag, man." They try to walk. "I can provide you with free airfare." Andy shakes her head, "No thanks." They keep walking, "Room and board?" Shaggy shakes his head this time, "No thanks." The man speaks loudly this time, "And all you can eat." The three turn around. "All you can eat?"

—👻—

After getting all their luggage together — and getting Scooby into a disguise so he was able to get on the plane — Shaggy and Andy walked in the airport together. Andy wore a pair of low rise jeans and a black cami top with one of Shaggy's old hoodies. The two walked hand in hand, Shaggy being a gentleman and carrying Andy's suitcase. "You think this is a good idea?" Andy questioned as the two approached the ticket desk. Shaggy gave her a reassuring squeeze on her hand as he looked down at her, "I think it is, like... just having everyone together.. that'd be cool." Andy smiled at his words. The two continued walking before seeing everyone talking — Fred, Velma, and Daphne. It felt weird, almost as if Andy hadn't seen them in years.

Well.... technically... it had only been months.

"How are you gonna save yourself when you get caught?" The conversation was about how Daphne wasn't a damsel in distress anymore. Fred and Velma gave Daphne questioning and teasing looks, "I'm a black belt now. I've transformed my body into a dangerous weapon." Fred and Velma scoffed, "It's true." Daphne defended as Shaggy smiled, "Far out!" Everyone turned to look at the two — "I guess we're, like, all going to Spooky Island, man!" It was very clear that Shaggy was the most excited out of everyone — Shaggy looked down at Andy, trying to see if she would match his excitement — she tried her best.

Velma was the first to greet them, "Hey... where's Scooby?" The two shared a mischievous look, "They don't allow big dogs on the plane." Andy said with a smile as she motioned to where Scooby was walking towards them. They all looked — "You've got to be kidding." Velma shook her head, "No one is stupid enough to believe that." Fred quirked his brows as he leaned over to Shaggy, "Who's the ugly old broad?" Shaggy smiled, "Say hello to Grandma." Scooby walked over to them and licked Fred's face — which he wiped in disgust — "R-aloha." Scooby greeted. The person on the intercom spoke, "Flight 3774 to Spooky Island, now boarding." The group all went to board, "Listen, I wouldn't have agreed to come if I knew." Velma explained.

Shaggy stopped them, "Wait, just think about it for one minute. Mystery Inc. reunites. We'll be like a team again, just like the old days. So come on, let's do that thing where we put all our hands in, lift them up, and go woo hoo hoo!" Shaggy put his hand in the middle — Andy following. The two looked at the others, Daphne crossed her arms, "Only if Fred and Velma do it." Velma and Fred didn't do it. Daphne walked away, as did Velma, Fred looked at Shaggy and Andy — "People are watching Shag." Fred walked away. Andy felt bad as the smile on Shaggy's face quickly went away, "Roo hoo?" Scooby asked and Shaggy nodded, "Yeah Scoob, roo hoo." He lazily threw his hand up which Andy did also. "It's okay Shag." She comforted as she lead Shaggy by placing her hand on the small of his back, "Let's go you two."

—👻—